• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2017
    I can't get in the Noxus Ships. I see the arrows of the hidden passage but I can't get in.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2017
    So i found 5 artifact caves , one in noxus (theres no artifact in this cave for some reasom) and in freiljord demacia shurima ionia. Can someone tell me where is the sixth one cuz i searched pretty much everywhere?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    i've done E4 received a call saying irelia got caught by noxus and its in the heart of it, went to noxus, the place still block by the guard thou x.x

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2017
    i've done E4 received a call saying irelia got caught by noxus and its in the heart of it, went to noxus, the place still block by the guard thou x.x

Theres a cave just bottom left from the guard you mention , thats the cave irelia is kept

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Can someone help me? In the Champlog i can see that missFortune is catchable in Bilgewater but after one hour of walking around in the water i just found tons of Fizzes and a couple of GPs, but no missFortune.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    i fucked up again lol, i caught morgana and defeated swain, and then bunch of story and i accidentally skip all of them, what do i do next x.x

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    i ****ed up again lol, i caught morgana and defeated swain, and then bunch of story and i accidentally skip all of them, what do i do next x.x

:facepalm: go to the tomb of the emperors in shurima

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2017
    When im in void.The time when ezreal used his cannon barrage for see what's inside the cave and then my game is stucking up????Please help me.

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    When im in void.The time when ezreal used his cannon barrage for see what's inside the cave and then my game is stucking up????Please help me.

That was hotfixed ages ago, please make sure you have downloaded the latest version.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    I have found 5 caves rn ( demacia / frejlord / shurima / noxus / ionia ) anyone know where the last one is.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2017
    Where can I download the latest update?It is possible?Will I back to start again?????????

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    Where can I download the latest update?It is possible?Will I back to start again?????????

Go to the first page of this thread and downlaod the file have to repatch yu keep your progress the save is uneffected

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    There seems to be a bug with cho gath gentelman skin using moves that hit both enemies in double battle instead hits one enemy and you second pokemon which is incredibly annoying.

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    There seems to be a bug with cho gath gentelman skin using moves that hit both enemies in double battle instead hits one enemy and you second pokemon which is incredibly annoying.

It should work the same way as every other move that hits both targets, there's nothing special about cho. Does this happen every time for you?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    It should work the same way as every other move that hits both targets, there's nothing special about cho. Does this happen every time for you?

It doesnot happen every time and only with cho.. tried cho / vlad and then with ahri vlad the porblem only occurs with cho it is really strange. not sure what the cause is.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    happend to me to, even using normal cho , when one of the enemy died, and your spell is multi target, it will hit your partner.
    and there's nothing in the end of shurima tomb :(((((((((((

Back