• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ask the resident Victini! (Q4 2019 Edition)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • hi there!! what's the best tv show you've watched this year so far?

So far I have around two. The first one is Duit Kaget (formerly called Uang Kaget, both means Shocking Money or something like that). It's the reality show where a conglomerate named "Mr. Money" gave poor people a chance to spend his money within limited time of 30 minutes, so they can buy things like fridge, TV, spring bed and many more. Even though I like it, alas that the show didn't seem to show up anymore...

The second one is Tasty Journey, a show where a Thailand woman give some tours on tasty foodies in Asia, and any foods showcased there looks delish :smile: Initially I'm not sure if she's from Thailand or Philippines though, but still, I enjoyed it, alright.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • What's an interesting fun fact about yourself?

• I joined PC in about a week before my birthday, near the end of 2012. PC happens to be my very first forum that I attend, too.
    • My signature fave Pokémon is Victini, because it's cute and also being the very first Critical Capture that I got. I even bought some Victini-related merchs among others.
    • I bought an official collection of Pokémon movie DVDs (excluding a few of newest ones) when I was on a trip somewhere this year.
    • I was introduced to Pokémon games when I saw my cousin played some titles like Pokémon Yellow on his GBC. I do watch some of its anime episodes earlier on.
    • At one point when I was losing interest in Pokémon gaming for the first time, Pokémon X and Y are responsible on making me enjoying Pokémon gaming again thanks to some characters like Shauna, because I enjoyed the moment when Prism Tower in Lumiose City is lit up again.

Last edited:
    Back