• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help finding an offset!

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2018
    So apparently emerald has a back sprite for both Red and Leaf. I see him when opening it up on TMA but when using NSE I can only glimpse him here. Ive scoured to find a resource and cant find it. Can someone more knowledgeable help

8IjkVAh

https://imgur.com/a/8IjkVAh

Last edited:

Delta231

A noob
    Years
  • If you want Leaf and Red backsprites you can use my NSE bookmarks to rip but from FR then import those sprites to EM if you know the correct offset and pallete. Hope this helps you. :smile:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2018
    If you want Leaf and Red backsprites you can use my NSE bookmarks to rip but from FR then import those sprites to EM if you know the correct offset and pallete. Hope this helps you. :smile:

That might work. How can I use your bookmark? Also I don't know what palette to use :(

Back