• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy!

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2020
    Howdy!

Nice to meet all of you. I am new to this forum and am looking to do some competitive tournaments and breeding! Does anyone have any teams or guilds they are a part of that are looking for new members? Excited to see how I can contribute here!

Years
  • Hi Lucky, welcome! I'm not part of any groups like that or anything, but good luck searching. <3 I mostly just breed for my own collecting enjoyment rather than battle, but it's neat to watch players compete against each other over yt!!

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
  • Howdy there!

Personally I haven't done much in competitive builds or breeding. However if you were to look around in spots on the forums I am sure you will find some that are completely masterful at doing such things!

Also welcome aboard!

Back