• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! ^_^

LittleSnowyOne

I love Dima
Years
    • Age 33
    • she/her
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Hi there! I'm Snowy, and I've been playing Pokémon since the days of Red/Blue Version! I love Pokémon and other RPG games, as well as Story of Seasons and Animal Crossing. I also love cute things.

I collect plushies, figurines, cupcake-shaped things, and decorative erasers.

I like helping people, so if you have questions, please don't be afraid to message me!

I might not be able to get on all that often because I have a job, but I'll do my best to visit often!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hi Snowy! I'm Dakota, welcome to PC. What's your favourite Pokémon? And are you hyped for the new AC games? :)

UlrickVGCMasters

UlrickVGCMasters
    Years
  • Hi there! I'm Snowy, and I've been playing Pokémon since the days of Red/Blue Version! I love Pokémon and other RPG games, as well as Story of Seasons and Animal Crossing. I also love cute things.

I collect plushies, figurines, cupcake-shaped things, and decorative erasers.

I like helping people, so if you have questions, please don't be afraid to message me!

I might not be able to get on all that often because I have a job, but I'll do my best to visit often!

Hii Welcome hope you enjoy the community :)

LittleSnowyOne

I love Dima
    Years
    • Age 33
    • she/her
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Hi Snowy! I'm Dakota, welcome to PC. What's your favourite Pokémon? And are you hyped for the new AC games? :)

Hi Dakota! Thank you for the welcome!
    My favorite Pokémon is either Mimikyu or Solosis.
    I'm SUPER excited for the new AC game! I have it preordered at GameStop.

Hii Welcome hope you enjoy the community :)

Thank you very much!

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
  • Hey Snow and welcome to PC :D

What's your favorite RPG? :P

I'm sure whatever time you d spend on here you will have a blast!

LittleSnowyOne

I love Dima
    Years
    • Age 33
    • she/her
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Hey Snow and welcome to PC :D

What's your favorite RPG? :P

I'm sure whatever time you d spend on here you will have a blast!

Thank you so much!

I have several RPGs I like, but Fire Emblem is probably my favorite series.

I'm glad to be here!

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • Hello and welcome ^-^

You'll find that this place is very easy to get into and many people are willing to help when you need it :)

Your username makes me think about Snom, which is one of the cutest new pokemon!

Do you like competitive battling (or maybe just casual pokemon battling)?

Which plushies do you have?^^

Kind regards~

LittleSnowyOne

I love Dima
    Years
    • Age 33
    • she/her
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Hello and welcome ^-^

You'll find that this place is very easy to get into and many people are willing to help when you need it :)

Your username makes me think about Snom, which is one of the cutest new pokemon!

Do you like competitive battling (or maybe just casual pokemon battling)?

Which plushies do you have?^^

Kind regards~

I love Snom. It's cute~

I stink at competitive battling. I'm more of a collector than anything.

I have many plushies! I have Mimikyu and Birthday Pikachu from the Pokémon Center. I also have a custom Marth (Fire Emblem) and an official Marth, a Cecil Harvey (Theatrhythm FF Version), Chara and Frisk (Undertale), and a Link from a convention!

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

Back