• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi There!

Soar

n00b
Years
  • Hey PokeCommunity! Im new here so hi.
    ~About Me~
    Well i dont wanna bore you, so i will make this brief. Im 14. I play football, pokemon, and make GFX in my spare time ^_^
    I really wanna become a good Competitive Battler So yeah.

Add me :D

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hey PokeCommunity! Im new here so hi.
    ~About Me~
    Well i dont wanna bore you, so i will make this brief. Im 14. I play football, pokemon, and make GFX in my spare time ^_^
    I really wanna become a good Competitive Battler So yeah.

Add me :D

Welcome to the forums.

My name is Diablo and I'm an 18 year old residing in Australia. I have Just been new to competitive battling so I'm still learning.

Hope you have a good time here and make heaps of friends.

Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'll start off by saying your username is adorable. <3

We have an awesome Competitive Battling section here, so that'll surely be helpful to you! n_n I hope you enjoy yourself on the forums and, so long as you continue to check back and post, you'll be making lots of friends in no time! I'd love to be your first friend if you like. <:

Enjoy your stay and don't forget to read the rules~!

Soar

n00b
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums.

My name is Diablo and I'm an 18 year old residing in Australia. I have Just been new to competitive battling so I'm still learning.

Hope you have a good time here and make heaps of friends.

Nice to meet you Diablo! I have a feeling i'll be here for a while ^_^

Welcome to PC! I'll start off by saying your username is adorable. <3

We have an awesome Competitive Battling section here, so that'll surely be helpful to you! n_n I hope you enjoy yourself on the forums and, so long as you continue to check back and post, you'll be making lots of friends in no time! I'd love to be your first friend if you like. <:

Enjoy your stay and don't forget to read the rules~!

Thanks :) You made me smile when i read that n_n and i would love to be friends :D

Hello and welcome to PC, and when you start battling, come see my shop, I have every thing you will need to battle with!!

I will be sure to do that! Thanks

Back