• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Well, today was a fun day. And by fun I mean not really.

Oh well, thank goodness for three-day weekends!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can't seem to get a good font for this new tag of mine. ah well. /needs to concentrate on reading a story online for class, since being the derpy one she is, hasn't gotten her book for it yet. =3=

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Does Google Books have an entire edition? /uses that when lazy

Then again, if you're not allowed to bring a computer to class or you don't have one to bring to class, it probably is best to get the book XD; /parents had me get the book we'll be starting in English next week a couple weeks ago

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just looked it up on google and found the story. It's a short story not a book so...

I'm printing this one out so I'm not staring at nothing when my teacher is reading from it. xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Well, I had a bunch of tests this week so maybe others had to deal with the same thing?

/up so early in the morning 'cause Imma be leaving for North Carolina in less than a half hour

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Why haven't I noticed you can click the total thread posts to see how many posts everyone has made before? :D

I knew I was active in OT, but not THAT active. I'm #2 in the current TCTI, for example.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

If I somehow manage to make 20 (well, with this one 19) posts here and Tara doesn't come on here and post all day, then I'll top the DLTMS0 list!

/yeah not gonna happen

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

XD

Well, considering I have a bit of a drive plus a tour around the time I arrive, it's highly unlikely...until later that evening.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Yay!

...Except this might be my last post because my stepdad needs to teach me how to read some time of map that isn't your typical Google Maps/Mapquest map or GPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back