• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Can comments be deleted?

Years
  • Hello!
    It's been almost 4 years since I've been on PokeCommunity but now that I've FINALLY played through Moon, I wanted to come back. I want to rebuild my Trade Shop (link) but if possible, I want a fresh start. I'm hoping all of the comments can be deleted and I can just edit the thread. If not, can the thread be deleted and I can just recreate it?

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Welcome back to PokeCommunity!

I'm the current moderator of Trade Corner, and so I'll help you out.

Technically, the comments can be deleted, but you're going to get hundreds of very messy "Post deleted" posts. If you prefer having your old shop completely removed rather than re-opened, feel free to make a new thread with however you'd like your new Trade Shop to be. Once you're ready (i.e. you don't need your old Shop to use as a template anymore), just let me know and I'll delete the old one and remove it from the very pages of history.

Useful Links you might find useful:
    Let me know if you need anything else!

Years
  • Welcome back to PokeCommunity!

I'm the current moderator of Trade Corner, and so I'll help you out.

Technically, the comments can be deleted, but you're going to get hundreds of very messy "Post deleted" posts. If you prefer having your old shop completely removed rather than re-opened, feel free to make a new thread with however you'd like your new Trade Shop to be. Once you're ready (i.e. you don't need your old Shop to use as a template anymore), just let me know and I'll delete the old one and remove it from the very pages of history.

Useful Links you might find useful:
    Let me know if you need anything else!

Yeah, I'd rather not have a billion posts saying deleted lol! I've saved the template so you can go ahead and delete my old shop.
    Thank you so much for your help! I'll have my new one posted within a week or two. I want to make sure it's completed before posting it.
    I'll check out the rules, too, just to make sure nothing has changed. Thanks a ton!

Back