• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would anybody be willing to help me with an rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictoriaNovus

Queen of Time
Years
  • I have this idea for a plot in the making and, well, I didn't know where else to turn. I have a baseline idea that I think is a good starting point but I need aspects to help push it over the edge and really grab people's attention. Anyway, so it is set in an original region I refer to as the Anona Region, and more particularly in Chronography Town. In the Anona Region, the cities have more to do with general themes rather than just a specific Pokemon type. I also would like my character Victoria (the namesake of this account) to be the gym leader but I wasn't sure if that seemed to powerful or not. Nevertheless, in order for this plot to be accepted, I need something more than just a "come and face the gym leader" type of plot. For example: a big event that the characters would have to deal with.

In addition, not the greatest when it comes to coding and visual aesthetics, so I was wondering if anyone would also be willing to help with that (with appropriate credit given of course to all help). This is more or less an advertisement post as well seeing if anyone would be willing to join when this gets up and running. I'm sorry if I sound needy or childish in any way.

Also, where would be a better place to go and discuss this if this forum is not the right place to do so?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey there! ^^ You'd have much better luck posting this idea over at the Roleplay Discussion Thread instead of here, since New Users / Welcome is primarily a place where we greet newbies. If I were into roleplaying I'd have loved to help, but the regulars over at the Roleplay Corner would be able to give you much better advice, so definitely check out the thread I linked! :3

/closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back