• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Episode like Season 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2018
    I am from India..

I want to say that In Season 19 of Pokemon Ash looks great but In Pokemon Sun & Moon he looks like a kid so please try to make episodes like Pokemon Series:XYZ.
    And please also take Serena in New seasons.

Thanks I hope You will accept my request and everybody is waiting for New season on which there will be episodes like Pokemon XYZ series

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! Sadly this isn't the correct place to post this. Try our Pokémon Anime section. Also for reference, we are not the Pokémon Company or do we have any affiliation with them. But we do appreciate users being able to post their opinions. If you'd like to introduce yourself to the community, feel free to make another thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back