• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Orb (Castform Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

Our sigs are adorable omg thanks for the idea of a sig!!

Sirfetch’d

I agree! It does make us feel more teamy!!

Anyways guys, I unfortunately lost my match but it was very close and very fun! I feel like I learned a lot about my weaknesses and next time hopefully I don't make silly mistakes ;( The battle came down to 19% health on one of Wolf's pokes haha. The replay is posted in the official tournament thread so check it out!

Years
  • Age 22
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 4, 2015
I was wondering why there was no activity, then I realized I forgot about the whole skype thing.

My name is iamcayo

Sirfetch’d

Added you on Skype and will add you to the conversation once you accept and I am online!

oocyst

SOFTware
Years
yay cayo so happy to have you join! i think the skype chat is now complete, yes?

also i like how everyone has a nce sig thing theyre all different but all very nice B)

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I think that's everyone! The rest of the members dropped out or were kicked out. Happy with the current team though!

Sirfetch’d

Just a reminder that our matchups have been posted:

aeYUdmU.png
vs
9ED6qQ4.png

Team Orb vs The Draconian Empire
Eight.Bit vs Chocolate™
Cayo vs ANARCHit3cht
Kingdom of Tea vs punkysaur
Christos vs Mueez
Castform vs Void.
Thoughts vs antemortem
oocyst vs pompadoodle

Tough matchups but I have confidence in us guys. Good luck everyone!

Years
It's necessary to wish you all as a part of sportsmanship as Cast has wished us!
So,best of Luck all!May you be enlightened with.......(Fill in the blanks as per you want!) by the battle with our clan!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Looks like I'm now spending my time in this clan. So...hi! :)

Skype name: hero_with_two_blades

Sirfetch’d

Welcome to orb land! Added you to the Skype chat so now things will be much easier. :)

Sirfetch’d

Guys make sure you check the Skype chat whenever possible! If you can't haven't make sure to schedule your matches for this round asap.

We are currently 1-1 so pretty good so far! Keep it up guys n_n

Sirfetch’d

Not everyone in our clan is a part of the Skype chat so going to post this here. We made it to the playoffs! However only 5 people can battle this round and I am going to be entering the 5 oldest clan members which means THE Sandwich will be given an off week for the first round of the playoffs but can fill in if someone else isn't able to battle. Congrats guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back