• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Essentials v20 Hotfixes plugin

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
This is a plugin that applies various bug fixes to Essentials v20.

These bug fixes are taken from the Essentials GitHub. Some may have been rewritten to work as a plugin. The GitHub version may contain more bug fixes than the ones found in this plugin.

The meta.txt file that is part of this plugin contains a list of the bug fixes it contains, as well as any relevant notes.

This plugin will be updated periodically as more bugs are found and fixed, so it's worth keeping an eye on it.

Instructions:

1. Download the plugin files from here.
2. Place the folder containing those files into the Plugins folder (so that the script files and the meta.txt file are in the Plugins/v20 Hotfixes folder).

Last edited:

Maruno

Years
This plugin has been updated with a few more bug fixes. The link is in this thread's first post.

Maruno

Years
This plugin has been updated with some more bug fixes. The link is in this thread's first post.

Maruno

Years
This plugin has been updated with a few more bug fixes. The link is in this thread's first post.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 6, 2023
I'm sorry if I'm writing this in the wrong place, I don't use forums much.

I wanted to know how I reduce the size of the sprites in this version of pokemon esentials v20?

I'm doing a project based on digimon and the sprites are getting huge, even using sprites of cimilar size to the essentials

Back