• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Sprite

Years
I'm working on a hack, Pokémon Diabound

My weak point is spriting in general so i'd like to ask for someone to make a backsprite for the male hero.
Here's the style I'd like him in, this is the backsprite from Shiny Gold.
7wFTrx6.png
ruZLQrj.png

6eZet3Z.png
IUc2YKV.png

Serious and 17 y/o looking, no 10 year olds.

Send me a pm if you're interested.
Credits will be given.

Last edited:
Years
Could you describe more about your character's physical attributes? I think that will help people who might want to do it for you, 17 year olds could look like anything! :D

Like in the pictures, above, very similar. I really like the looks of the backsprite. Same throwing style, same cap, you can find the OW if you go to my hack. if that provides with anything, which I assume not but it's there.

xGHpuv6.png

You can see in this picture, this is something I don't want.
He looks so young in comparison to the other one.

About the physical attributes of the character are the same as in the first post.

I'm sorry if it's still described bad but i'm unfortunately not very good at describing, hence the pictures above.
Hopefully people will get a better understanding now.

Years
I mean things like, hair color, eyecolor, clothe style, clothes color, backpack type/color?

Years
I mean things like, hair color, eyecolor, clothe style, clothes color, backpack type/color?

Hair should be black/dark grey, similar to the pictures I posted, the cap should have similar colors to the one in the first post, matches really well with the OW I have. Eyecolor could be green/brown and the backpack should be like the ones I posted above, grey/white. Clothes should also be like in the above pictures I posted, red and same style. Same skin-tone. Hopefully this should describe how I want the sprite.

I apologize for not describing well.

Back