• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: POKEMON MEGA EMERALD X AND Y EDITION (NEW HACK 2016)

Who is your first love?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tewi

Хорошо
Years
  • What emulator do you use to open ips files?

You can use Visual Boy Advance, it has an automatic ips patcher (it works only if both the rom game and the ips have the exact name).
    But it's recommended that you patch the rom with the ips file using a program like Lunar Ips. Then you can play the game and delete (if you want to) the .ips file

------------
    Edit: I can't believe this thread. No, like seriously.

Last edited:

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    You can use Visual Boy Advance, it has an automatic ips patcher (it works only if both the rom game and the ips have the exact name).
    But it's recommended that you patch the rom with the ips file using a program like Lunar Ips. Then you can play the game and delete (if you want to) the .ips file

------------
    Edit: I can't believe this thread. No, like seriously.

^^^^^^no kidding, like, please trash this thread, it is a BOGUS hack with false information and utter incompleteness. Like, seriously... please Admins/Moderators, trash this thread.

-.-" Like, I know I shouldn't have played it, but I just had to see if there was anything to this... not even worth messing with.

I rate this a 0 out of 10.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2020
    ^^^^^^no kidding, like, please trash this thread, it is a BOGUS hack with false information and utter incompleteness. Like, seriously... please Admins/Moderators, trash this thread.

-.-" Like, I know I shouldn't have played it, but I just had to see if there was anything to this... not even worth messing with.

I rate this a 0 out of 10.

You are right, this game is a trash! Horrible puzzles.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    Download it, and gonna delete it.... after read theese post.. =.= dayum for the captain

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    how to convert .ips to .GBA?

You don't convert it, you use the IPS file to patch onto a GBA file using Lunar IPS

1) Download IPS file
    2) Download Lunar IPS
    3) Open Lunar IPS
    4) Select IPS file
    5) Select correct GBA ROM file (in this case, "1986 - Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan)")
    6) Select "Patch" option and "Ignore Checksum" (or just ignore)
    7) Rename ROM (that way you know what you're playing)
    8) Play ROM and have fun.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Can someone please send me the zipfile for the game? Every time I download the link provided it just saved it to my Dropbox and the game doesn't actually show up in my My Boy app

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back