• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Furfrou trims and other Pokémon Sprites

Lance32497

LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts
Years
  • Hello guys. So I'm here to request to any spriters who are willing to help on my hack game. I need a Furfrou trims' sprites including backsprite.

I also have ideamons here but it will be set aside unless the Furfrou sprites are already done.

here's the base:

Furfrou trims and other Pokémon Sprites

You will be 100% credited

peachgreentea

i deeply enjoy birds
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Hey, I'm interested in doing this :) Just to make sure, you want the sprites in the same poses as the ones in the image you posted, right?

EDIT: I went ahead and tried doing normal Furfrou to see if you'd like my spriting style. If you do, I'd be more than happy to continue doing the other ones. Since these are for your game, they'd have to be 64x64 with a colored background, right? I've never sprited for a game before, so I'm asking for clarification. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• Furfrou trims and other Pokémon Sprites
      Lance32497-Furfrou.png
      4.8 KB · Views: 19
    Last edited:
    Back