• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
Years
  • I am not new here, but I try to be friendly. To show how friendly I am, I'm going to open a thread, about anything. If you have any questions, just ask me here, because I feel, sometimes, that the faq can't give away every answer... Neither can I, but I can sure try. The rules are the same here, as every where else, if you don't know the rules, go HERE, and make sure you follow them. Remember that I care, and I want you to succeed.
    iiiIMPORTANT!!!​
    PLEASE DO NOT GET OFF TOPIC

Last edited:

Ninetales_forever

Fox Toumoku Kitsune!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2005
    Im new(well i signed up 2 days ago, but hadn't posted yet(really busy with things like neopets)

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • What shall we talk about? I don't have any questions. But when I have one, I'll post it here!

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
  • Dusty Pikachu said:
    I totally believe you Scotty Boio XD
    Can i be new too? Pwease? @.@
    Aww, OK, the heck with you then XD (j/k)
    I actually think this is a pretty good idea skds, i hope it doesn't get closed =P
    It can't get closed, it's a sticky, thanks for the complament...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Don't worry, Scottie-boi, I believe you. I just joined today anyways! ^.^

*nobody believes me*

What? I'm serious! XD

*dies*

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • im new!1 hi! ive jus join 2day!!1 i'm a rom hax0r n im makin a hack kawled pokieman lice1 i wil post da link lata!1

Megasupercoolcoolguy

Darkness Has Brought Calm
    Years
  • I'm New
    this is my third post though got a bit excited over the clubs they had down there dn't know how stuff runs round here how people do things whats considered offensive and stuff...i have a general idea though so if i do anything wrong then you know, genius people make mistakes too even ones that try reeeally hard

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Megasupercoolcoolguy, cool poem in your signature! Sorry if this isn't the place to post this, Frosty.

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    This will got closed if you guy keep off-topicing or don't ask questions.
    Please do NOT post if you don't have any questions.:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back