• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Ok, I was getting to that. I had other things to do also.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    More "Mudkippers"... Gawh! The Little Blue Thingy is making us fall, Wurmple! @_____@
    Anyway, Welcome to PC, Mukip! Have a great time here, read the rules, and have fun!

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
  • ok... I'm soooo sorry, but please don't get off topic, this thread was closed once, and I swore if it got off topic, they would close it... this thread is to ask questions, but I will open a thread to welcome people...

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Please...I am tired of closing thread.
    No more off-topic post, or this will be closed.

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Kaylee said:
    Hello, I love this site very much. It has lots of stuff to do I've seen. Nice work, I'll be here alot to talk to everyone. ^__^
    -Kaylee
    Welcome to PC, hope you like it here. ^_^
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
    I won't bite. >=3 XP

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
  • hi!! I'm new here, although i've kind of been lurking about reading random threads~ :3

frosty

Genius
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but I did open this thread, and when it got closed I was the one that did all the work to get it back up, not even mentioning getting it sticked...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Im not fighting, its just he thinks all the newbies have to ask him questions, even if they dont want to XD

frosty

Genius
    Years
  • Well it's just that I really work hard to get this thing going, I didn't mean to come off as if we were fighting. Anyways, how 'bout first come first serve... meaning who ever gets there first to answer.

EDIT:
    I don't think that, I "thought" they "should" ask "me", if they had questions...

Sorry for the SPAM, let's just continue on...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back