• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey People

Years
  • Welcome to the forums. I too have been around since the start so it's quite cool to see someone else who has :D Enjoy your time here.

Years
  • Hnn I'm very excited for X and Y myself. <3 Time seriously needs to go faster because I don't know how long I can wait haha. Great that you already found the X & Y board as there are a whole slew of things to discuss there. Let us know what starter you have your eyes on, which version you'll get, and what you look forward to most about the sixth gen over there!

Welcome to PC though, Andy. Lots of people here have been playing since the 'ol days and I'm one of them. Pokemon keeps getting better and better, especially with these new games right around the corner. Do you mostly play the games, or have you any interest in other aspects of Pokemon? I'd love to know!

Have a blast on this amazing forum and pleasure meeting you. Let me know if you ever need any help! (=

Years
  • Hnn I'm very excited for X and Y myself. <3 Time seriously needs to go faster because I don't know how long I can wait haha. Great that you already found the X & Y board as there are a whole slew of things to discuss there. Let us know what starter you have your eyes on, which version you'll get, and what you look forward to most about the sixth gen over there!

Welcome to PC though, Andy. Lots of people here have been playing since the 'ol days and I'm one of them. Pokemon keeps getting better and better, especially with these new games right around the corner. Do you mostly play the games, or have you any interest in other aspects of Pokemon? I'd love to know!

Have a blast on this amazing forum and pleasure meeting you. Let me know if you ever need any help! (=
    Thanks for being so friendly!
    Regarding other aspects of Pokemon, I used to watch the tv show pretty much everyday after school when I was a kid. I recently tried to watch the new episodes, but since they changed Ash's voice I absolutely cannot get into it.

Never was a big fan of the trading card game though I have a few lying around here and there, I was mostly just into the games and tv show. I did dress up as Ash for Halloween once though! And my little brother was Pikachu :D

Back