• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Celestial League~ T OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
wasn't there a rule a while back for character interactions that said you can move forward after a week. I don't know if that works for NPC's but I would assume it does. Especially If the Person has not interacted with them in about 2 weeks.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Yeah, but did Drift win or lose? Or did he get abducted by a group of Beeheeyem? Im not quite sure of how she could move on, and she really wants to battle Hermes.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'll make some updates tomorrow, and determine if Drift won or lost, I'm kinda tired

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Is it too late for me to join?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Name: Orange Mino
Nickname: (none)
Appearance: Orange is a boy who loves his hat and red, black and brown clothing. But don't ask about his hat. He gets emotional about it. He has a satchel that is super messy. He has brown hair, freckles, and pale skin. He carrys his computer everywhere he goes.
Personality: He is pretty upbeat, but can be discouraged easily. He battles confidentally and with plenty of stragety. He can be a bit of a crybaby at times, but he pulls through.
History: Orange is from Johto and loves his Bonsly with all his heart. He is attached to his hat and even wears it to bed. He got Bonsly from an egg at age 4 and grew up with him. He defeated Falkner and Bugsy with Bonsly and one other pokemon, but he only brought Bonsly with him to this region. He has immense computer skills, and programmed his own Johto pokedex with it.

Starter: Eevee
Nickname: Brownie
Ability: Adaptability

Second Pokemon
Species: Bonsly
Level: 12
Ability: Rock Head
Moveset: Low Kick, Fake Tears, Copycat, Flail, Rock Throw, (none, for when he learns Mimic and evolves)

Proof of reading: Nova, Solara, evil
Other: Is it possible to get an egg in this RP?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm really sorry guys, but I can't keep up with this rp, it's been on the path to dying for a long while, I'm going to ask Skymin to close the threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back