• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] Want your hack be played by the Spanish community? I can translate your hack.

Years
  • Hi folks,

I'm from Chile and I'm an English student. I'm almost fluent in English and my native tongue is Spanish. If you want your hack translated into Spanish I can help you!

Years
  • Hi folks,

I'm from Chile and I'm an English student. I'm almost fluent in English and my native tongue is Spanish. If you want your hack translated into Spanish I can help you!

Though it does violate the one and only Freelancer Rule, I've approved the thread. It can be closed if your claim is false. Thank you for understanding!

X_Zenith

Banned
    Years
  • Hi folks,

Please tell me your discord as we can talk

Back