• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
  • IMPORTANT INFO :
    A new version of the OFFICIAL GAME GUIDE IS AVAILABLE
    Changelog :
    Spoiler:

The release of tomorow will be compatible with your saves BUT not entirely :
    If you don't have a Mega evolution the compatibility is 100%
    However, the pokedex order was changed in other words, if you have a garchompX, it will change with the update into a Ptera-X. A rayquaza X into a ... Lopunny^^
    I'm very sorry about that and I can't solv this
    However I have some good news.:
    I will add 6 new pokemons in the future and they will not be incompatible with your saves.
    I've found a solution for my problem of flags, so you shouldn't need to restart your party with the next extension and I can add everything I want without anymore limitation!

Moreover, I'm interesting to add the east part of Johto region for some of my sidequest so I recruit some mappers to copy the Johto cities and road. Just PM me!

Really glad you manage to find a solution to the changes without really causing any problems with the game. Im glad your not focusing in one major area but all round and giving us alot of the backstory to the hack in a way. Im glad your not holding back with this hack as this is got alot going for it

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Is it only occur to me, everytime my pokemon want to evolve it cancel the evolution automatically ?
    Have you spoken to the scientisst between viridian forest and pewter city? Because he is the one who give you the n-dex. It can be the reason of your problem.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • IMPORTANT INFO :

New release available (little release) : check the original post
    Changelog :

- Gyarados-X type fixed
    - New isles in the west of Mangan
    - Pokedex update to 542 pokemons
    - Some map from Johto are partially build
    - Pokemon and map available in the new isles at the west
    - Text in house (archipel azur) are done and some event done
    - Error at the entrance of tin forest fixed
    - Error in copper city and in the Arsenal are fixed

PS : IF YOU'RE GAME FREEZE IN EMERALD TOWER , PLEASE PM ME!

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I thought we was getting some changes tomorrow but today i cant believe it thanks you so much. Ill forever praise this hack very high quality with such an esthetic feel.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • [/SPOILER]

I thought we was getting some changes tomorrow but today i cant believe it thanks you so much. Ill forever praise this hack very high quality with such an esthetic feel.

I'm actually working on the scripting for the extension's scenario. In other words, the update are little.

However, If I can found someone to create johto map, it will be faster.
    Moreover Ledxil is actually creating new tiles and have help me to finalize the game guide for the game so the developpment is faster than I EXPECTED

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I saw that post earlier about needing some one to create johto map but is it just remapping while using advance map then its somethink i was working on little by little as i wanted to display my hack in january but wasnt confident enough to ask you just yet as i knew i was only starting and dont want to mess others hacks untill i get alittle better. Even when your explaining your hack it gets alittle confusing but for the most part i understand. I really do hope you get someone to help you as it would speed up the time frame of your work.

Ledxil is awesome for helping you out too really glad your getting some help :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2015
    There is a bug with a trainer in Route 11, It is a reporter who spoke French and his pokemon is way too strong that he has pokemon which level is already 60

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • There is a bug with a trainer in Route 11, It a reporter who spoke French and his pokemon is way too strong that he has pokemon which level is already 60
    I've create it along time ago for a test, I'm sorry for this . It will be fixed in the next update

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2015
    I've create it along time ago for a test, I'm sorry for this . It will be fixed in the next update

Well no problem i just want to pinpoint something that maybe a bug :)
    I'm just curious is it no Crobat in the game or I need to raise its happiness to evolve it ?

Edit : When I caught Turtwing and Britzle in the Safari Zone The Pokedex show Ratata instead of the pokemon that is being caught

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Well no problem i just want to pinpoint something that maybe a bug :)
    I'm just curious is it no Crobat in the game or I need to raise its happiness to evolve it ?

Edit : When I caught Turtwing and Britzle in the Safari Zone The Pokedex show Ratata instead of the pokemon that is being caught

Crobat is in the game and it evolve with hapiness I think

The error of the rattata can't be solved for the moment. However If you look in the pokedex, the error will disapear.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    So noob so noob....me :3
    So is the extension (i forgot the name by the time i came to the last page.No Offence though.)in the updated ups file itself right?

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • So noob so noob....me :3
    So is the extension (i forgot the name by the time i came to the last page.No Offence though.)in the updated ups file itself right?

The extension is 90% complete and the main scenario in this extension is not implemented yet. It will comes in few weeks.

IMPORTANT INFO :
    I'm going to release a trailer of the main game. Moreover, I'm going to release in 1 week or 2 weeks a trailer for the extension.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2015
    There is apparently a bug in the Water Path with a Gym Look like building that a lot of people there spoke French and some people made the game freeze when interacting with them

Edit : Is it just me or the unown has a completely different form?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    Tried the hack and am loving it so far!

Quick question, though: since Nintendo has an obedience check in certain event legendaries, some of the event legends you can catch in CloudWhite will never obey you (mew, for example). Can anything be done about this?

Back