• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
    Years
    ive just finished the game ive beat e4 and my rival.. where are the new regions? the game was just like fire red but only got new pokemons... baaaaah at first it excites me but then i finished the game and nothing to do anymore but to catch pokemons..

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
    ive just finished the game ive beat e4 and my rival.. where are the new regions? the game was just like fire red but only got new pokemons... baaaaah at first it excites me but then i finished the game and nothing to do anymore but to catch pokemons..

Have you read the game guide --' or one of my post where I talk about that.
    You need to complete the sevii story (with the rubis and sapphire) after that a way will appear at the north of isle 6 and a new adventure will begin.

Years
    oh sorry i didnt read any guide nor old post.. ok ill try finishing that so i can continue my game, in fact im a fan of your hack LOL its really awesome! BTW before i forgot mawile typing is wrong, mawile got steel ice type, it should be steel fairy right?

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
    Hope your progression is going well and your taking needed rest to. Good luck continued support and hi every one in pokemon community hope you all having a super time :)

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
    Hope your progression is going well and your taking needed rest to. Good luck continued support and hi every one in pokemon community hope you all having a super time :)

The progression goes very well>>> better than i expected>>> extension will be released in december, not in january
    Moreover, at this moment, the game will contain more features than I hope and I'm actually doing some research to add some special features like 'IV/EV reader" and "IV/EV in the menu", Increase the shiny amount, give some special pokemon, changes the TM list and move tutor, change battle background etc...

IMPORTANT INFO :
    A huge update will come in the next 10 days just before the extension. After the release of the extension I'm going to add some special features and fix some errors.
    As you can see in my poll, I need to add some island not too small (like sevii) and not too big (like Archipelago Azur) but in the middle (like Green+Yellow+Blue+white Island). Without these, I can't add sidequest
    That's why I was thinking about 2 possibilities :

- I copy Johto (the east part for the moment). But I know a lot of people don't like Johto and everybody know Johto, so we don't have any surprise.

- I create some Island. These Island will be "big" (size between White Island and Green Island), approximatively, 6 Island include :
    - A huge desert, a "snow-Mountain" Island, An island with some hill and a lots of bron or river, A private Island (you can bought it), A little "dark" Island (everything will be... darknesss), An Island with a huge forrest, another one with 3 LVL (A little city and a big grotto- A city in the sky?)

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
    seriously good hack so happy you might be adding island i like being at sea but not to the point where i bump into everyone battling all time and encountering every 2 or 3 secs guess thats what repels for. So much information took me a while to read but thats some serious changes youve made and are going to make really excited. The darkness island thats a good one islands you could make a candy one or an super ancient land no idea but wow cant wait. Good luck :)

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
    I need someone to report me if in these dojo, some trainers don't fight you. If yes please report*
    Dojo Hattori (goldtown)
    Dojo Chosokabe (red town)
    Dojo of Opal city

*I need this for the pokemon world tournament

PS : I have tested the PWT and it works entirely, however, a lot of error appears

Last edited:

CJ$

iPhone GBA player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2015
    Maybe a bit of a off-topic thing, but. Why don't you add the option to have a pokemon follow you around? I saw it on a hack before I think.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
    Maybe a bit of a off-topic thing, but. Why don't you add the option to have a pokemon follow you around? I saw it on a hack before I think.

Not off topic as it would be implemented in game if considered. Its possible but a few bugs here and there unless they've been fixed :)

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
    if someone use moon blast the game crashes.. and do darkrai and regigigas have the proper abilities?

Regigigas have clear body because I'm using the dollsteak ptch, so you can't gotten this ability
    Darkrai use insomnia (same reason)
    However I've some free space to edit this so it's possible to add this in the future.

I don't remeber the error of the moonblast. So I'm surprised

Answer to CJ$ : This feature is IMPOSSIBLE on a gba rom hack. Refer to the research and dev thread

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
    Oh I did not know that was a buggy option :x

Their is a follow me script that allows a pokemon to follow you but every time some one puts in there hack they usually take it out after but this is goingn off what iv heard as theirs been nothink to specific unless you like to dig alot but i think mite cause issues as its not really mention all so much or implemented in hacks allot so i have a feeling its somethink that mite need to be worked on unless it ha,s then we mite see it alot more hacks in future maybe :)

CJ$

iPhone GBA player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2015
    Their is a follow me script that allows a pokemon to follow you but every time some one puts in there hack they usually take it out after but this is goingn off what iv heard as theirs been nothink to specific unless you like to dig alot but i think mite cause issues as its not really mention all so much or implemented in hacks allot so i have a feeling its somethink that mite need to be worked on unless it ha,s then we mite see it alot more hacks in future maybe :)

I always get jelly when I see a other trainer walk around with their pokemon :p I hope someone will look further into it in future ROMS!

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
    VERY IMPORTANT INFO /

I've already said this a long time ago, but for some problem of compatibility, you should (everybody) save before the last batlle in Mangan (in other words, just before the castle of the emperor).
    WHY ? Because I'm going to add some flags just after this moment and without this you nwill not be able to continue the scenario (you will found some errors).

Moreover, For people who want to "test" the new region before the release, you need to respect these condition. If it's done, pm me.

I'M NOT GOING TO TEST THE ENTIRE ARCHIPEL(the entire new story) BECAUSE I'VE TEST AN HALF OF IT AND I NEED TO LOAD AN OLD SAVE TO TEST THE LAST PART
    (I don't have the time to do it and my scripts seems to be good so...)

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
    IMPORTANT INFO : HUGE UPDATE !
    Today, I've released a huge update made by me and Ledxil.
    Some errors are fixed and 3 big things are coming :
    >>> PWT + New graphism + New Pokémons

Here is the changelog :
    Spoiler:

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    the newer cloud white doesnt have freeze at the beginning or after you gave the parcel to oak, And yes it has good graphics and new battle background with HG/SS music.
    AWESOME!!! + new region

Back