• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunsteel Strike/Moongeist Beam/Photon Geyser

mybusiness

Disclaimer: The following content was only tested for v. 17.2.

The codes below will implement into your game the exclusive moves of Solgaleo, Lunala and Necrozma, which have the effect of a temporary moldbreaker, so, that means they will have to be added in, almost, the same places where the moldbreaker checks are.
I would like to thank WolfPP for Photon Geyser subclass. Now, the instructions:

In PokeBattle_Battler:
Spoiler:

In PokeBattle_BattlerEffects (this is not necessary, as far as gen 7 is concerned)
Spoiler:

In PokeBattle_Move
Spoiler:

In PokeBattle_MoveEffects, add this to the bottom, and change the YYY and ZZZ to what you have in PBS
Spoiler:

That was it. Ciao.

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Spoiler:

in Move script i have:
Code:
  def isBombMove?
    return (@flags&0x2000)!=0 # flag n: Is bomb move
  end

def doesBypassIgnorableAbilities?
    return false
  end 

def doesIgnoreDazzling?

and my ReduceHP (red line is 1408):
Spoiler:

Maybe, put 'opponent/attacker/target' before code (instead thismove)?

Last edited:

mybusiness

Put !self.doesBypassIgnorableAbilities? or !doesBypassIgnorableAbilities? where you have the error (line 1408).

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Put !self.doesBypassIgnorableAbilities? or !doesBypassIgnorableAbilities? where you have the error (line 1408).

I changed to '!doesBypassIgnorableAbilities?' and works. Thanks!

P.S: Now, after installed its script, dont show any animation to my Z-Move (like animation to Light That Burns The Sky than i have). What could be?
Normal moves (Photon Geyser, Sun Steel Strike, Sparkling Aria i.e) show animations, but your Z-Move, doens't..

Back