• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to game, need advice

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2017
    Hi all,

I was a huge fan of Pokemon as a kid, had all the gameboy games and pokemon cards but seem to have mis-placed the cards over the years.

I've just bought a set on eBay, from the original 150 as I don't know much about Pokemon after that, and was wondering where I might be able to buy a album/book to store them in whilst I collect the missing cards?

Whilst I'm collecting the missing cards, does anyone know the best place to find/buy original cards?

Thanks,

Scott

Years
  • Hi all,

I was a huge fan of Pokemon as a kid, had all the gameboy games and pokemon cards but seem to have mis-placed the cards over the years.

I've just bought a set on eBay, from the original 150 as I don't know much about Pokemon after that, and was wondering where I might be able to buy a album/book to store them in whilst I collect the missing cards?

Whilst I'm collecting the missing cards, does anyone know the best place to find/buy original cards?

Thanks,

Scott

You can buy several standard 3 ring binders for cheap at Target and Wal-Mart, and then buy packets of about 100 pages of 9 slot card pages that fit into those 3 ring binders.

eBay is generally your best bet. Also your local card shop and online card shops like TrollandToad.

Back