• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Might make a Danganronpa x Pokémon Fanfic but with a Original twist.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2023
    So basically here is how the plot is gonna go.

Plot:
    This story takes place after a killing game set in a Renovated Castle. And the Protagonist who is the Ultimate Modercyclist, Gets separated from his Survivor Classmates and is on the run from a Evil Organization and is now in the Pokémon world and is in Kalos.

Now I know what your thinking. "This isn't possible because they are separate Franchises" Well if you think about it Pokemon does have a Multiverse type concept and has Powerful Legendaries that can teleport stuff from other Universes and stuff.

Also this is Fanfiction so anything is possible and stuff.

Bay

Years
  • Hi, so I went and moved your thread to Writer's Lounge. The main Fanfiction and Writing forum is for prose works while your post here is more of an idea you're brainstorming at the moment and fits more into Writer's Lounge.

As for your idea, I'm not too familiar with Danganronpa saved for the first anime, so I can't help much with expanding on your idea here. I will say though that crossovers and fusions of two franchises like what you're doing now is common in fanfiction, so go for it!

Back