• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Touhoumon Heartgold V1.1

Years
    • Seen today
    Is there documentation for the evolutions? Cause there doesn't seen to be anything in the stats.cvs file to indicate how some puppets evolve into their alternate forms.

you're supposed to check the wiki for the most part
    http://thpp.supersanctuary.net/wiki/Touhoudex
    also some puppets' evolutions are stated in the Read Me.txt and New Puppet Stats.txt (the latter states the evo levels for puppets introduced in LoLK or later (plus the stats of KDSakuya, whose method to evolve from CSakuya is in tbhe Read Me.txt))

Crown Prince

Illustrator baby
    Years
    • he/they/she
    • Seen Apr 5, 2023
    Though do note, many entries in the touhoudex wiki are either outdated or don't apply to the current Touhoumon Heartgold hack due to changes.

Tye

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Version 1.3 is out
    Some notable updates:
    The location data for the in game dex is now correct
    Increased the EVs gained from using vitamins and power items
    Increased the EVs lost from the berries that lower EVs
    Swapped the locations of several TMs around
    Changed several shops' inventories. Defense Shards and several TMs are available earlier than before.
    Tweaked various puppets
    Added a 2nd Red fight where he has a different team and
    Spoiler:
    6 Lv100s.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2023
    How do I go about applying the patch without losing anything? Sorry, i'm new around here.

Tye

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    If you're updating from an older version, as long as the new rom has the same file name as the previous one, the save should be automatically loaded. Just remember to apply the new patch to a vanilla HG rom.

Back