• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How Much Are My Cards Worth" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

QFred

Behold...
Years
Raichu Rare, non holo, I think it's Aquapolis?

I know it doesn't worth good money but I have 2 of them and I would like to sell one...

Stripes

TCG Master
Years
Ichapokemr said:
...How about:

Typhlosion EX
Raichu EX (Sandstorm)
Scyther EX
Here Comes Team Rocket! 1st. holo
Regirock EX (each set)
Regice EX (each set)
Registeel EX (each set)
Dark Raichu (original)
Each of the 8 original Shining Pokemon (triple stars)
Blaine's Charizard
Japanese Neo 1 holo Lugia
Mew holo promo

...I'm wondering to know how much these are worth now...

I'll go top to bottom.

7-12
5-10
5-10
4-6
10-15
10-15
10-15
3-5
I really am unsure I'll check and get back on these 8.
5-8
which one? Is it Ancient Mew?

QFred said:
Raichu Rare, non holo, I think it's Aquapolis?

5-8

Homsar_225

A Song From the Sixties
Years
I'm looking to sell this odd holographic water energy I found in a deck once about 4 years ago. I remember someone stating selling an incredibly rare card is punishible by law or something. Does this card qualify?

I'd also like to know how much a first edition, holographic Blastoise would go for.

I also have this strange Pikachu card. The pikachu is this fat, pudgy looking thing with purple cheecks and it is shadowless. How much would it go for?

Stripes

TCG Master
Years
Homsar_225 said:
I'm looking to sell this odd holographic water energy I found in a deck once about 4 years ago. I remember someone stating selling an incredibly rare card is punishible by law or something. Does this card qualify?

I'd also like to know how much a first edition, holographic Blastoise would go for.

I also have this strange Pikachu card. The pikachu is this fat, pudgy looking thing with purple cheecks and it is shadowless. How much would it go for?

First off you are not punishable by selling any kind of card, rare or common, so don't fear. The energy you have is probably one of the promotional ones they put out. Likely now $3.00 (sorry its not that rare)

If its base set Blastoise your talking about last I checked they were 40-45

The Pickachu may be the ivy pickachu promotion one if you give me what it says on the very bottom, right hand corner I should know what your talking about. My guess from whats coming to my head it's 5.00.
Hope that helps :D

Years
latias and latios EX in a pair mint condition
and Every single type of pikachu card including the holo promo one

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 24, 2005
maybe $5 each for the ex's, not sure on the Pikachu collection, but don't expect much...

Mint Charizard? Maybe $10, if you're lucky. Base cards that aren't first ed aren't worth too much...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
How about the Japanese Venusaur/Blastoise 2-player starter set with damage counters, poison markers, and instructional video?

If anyone is unclear about what I'm talking about, I can provide pictures.

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
Years
ooh i got one japanese holo promo charizard, it looks like this...
pokeorder_1850_40836035

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 24, 2005
could you get a clearer scan of that so that we can see the text? I think I know what card that is, but I need to see the text, even if it's in Japanese. Right now, I think it's the Japanese Base Set Charizard with alternate art. Value is probably $10 or more. But, I still need to see the text.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 24, 2005
yeah, looks to me like an alternate art base set Charizard, and my previous prediction should be about right. Haven't seen one of those in years...

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2005
Hello, I have a complete collection 1st and 2nd sets including 1st edition cards...
let's just say they are all non-1st edition

What is the worth ?

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2005
Also, where do you guys get your info on prices? Is there some kind of pokemon selling guide I can refer to???

Shiny guy

Mew master
Years
i have a mint condition ancient mew from 2000 in original its the card the has a different language on it just need to know.

darkspinda

The masta of SPINDA
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2005
How 'bout mine

I got like a million cards [literally] but here are the 3 I wanna' know about:
Holo Blastoise from base set
Holo Aggron ex from sandstorm
holo groudon from emerald :dead:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 24, 2005
Is the Blastoise first edition?

The Aggron might go for $10, and the Groudon might get as high as $2.

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
Years
OK, I have two cards here, a Mightyena holofoil card from EX: Ruby and Sapphire, and a Poochyena (64/109), outer foil card from the same set. How much do they cost indivually? (list currency used)

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
Years
OK, how about these two: Dark Dragonair (holofoil) from EX: Team Rocket Returns, and Dark Dragonite (holofoil), also from the same set. Both have an EX: Team Rocket Returns logo in one corner of the picture box (sliver for the Dark Dragonair, reddish-gold for the Dark Dragonite), and the Dark Dragonite card also has it's name and H.P. in golden foil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back