• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    oh ok........
    i get it now i though their different...............
    but i guesss one is better than the other.............
    0_o

Dotaitos

Kthxbai.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Uber is a pokemon with extremely high stats.

A legendary is... well a legendary.
    Not necessarily a pokemon with extremely high stat. A uber is a pokemon that is too overused and powerful that it was banned because it gave players an unfair advantage. Whether it's your simple Yachechomp or the manaphy/kyogre combo, they both are considered uber because of their unfair advantage.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Legendary Pokemon are defined by the game/story. They can have good or bad stats/movepools.
    Ubers are part of a tier group made by players of the game. They consist of Pokemon with awesome stats/movepools. They don't have to be legendary, but I believe most are.
    Edit - I type slow
    Btw Ubers and Legends shouldn't really be compared. They are diffrent things with diffrent uses.

Serrah

→ Kaori's Alt
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    Ok...i'll make this simple for you... An uber is a pokemon that is really hard to beat and is banned from using in pokecommunity wifi battles! A legendary is a pokemon that is sometimes hard to beat and only some are considered ubers...

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • A Uber is a strong Pokemon that is banned in most competitive battles.
    A legendary is a Pokemon that has some significance in the Pokemon world.

GeneralGuy

Competitive Pokémon Expert
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Legendaries are considered extremely rare pokemon that have very high base stats and can only be obtained once per game. Most of them have some sort of a story behind them.

Ubers are considered too powerful for the OU tier, and are banned from standard play.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back