• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Badge pictures needed

Alakazam

Banned
Years
  • I need to know where I can get picture of all the badges. I'm not talking about the Mew Heart Kanto 8 badges. I need the Kanto, Orange and Johto badges. I need them to be really small like 16 by 16 or 32 by 32. Please tell me if you know where I can find them.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Alakazam said:
    I need to know where I can get picture of all the badges. I'm not talking about the Mew Heart Kanto 8 badges. I need the Kanto, Orange and Johto badges. I need them to be really small like 16 by 16 or 32 by 32. Please tell me if you know where I can find them.
    I found some of them. You'll have to cut them out of this pic, and if you want you can resize them, but here they are. These are just the Kanto badges though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2003
    I have badge pics from indigo, orange, johto, and hoenn

For a few years now I have on and off been working on a list of badges from the games and tv show. So far, I have 28 indigo badges (8 from the game, 1 from the pokemon exam episode, 7 from Gary's wallet, and 12 from the episode with the marrowak, totalling 20 different ones from the tv show), 4 orange league badges, 8 johto badges (from the game), and I am working on the 8 from ruby and saphire. All of the colors for the badges from the first three leagues are correct but I am still trying to figure out the correct colors for half of the Hoenn badges, but a few are for sure colored correctly. I am so glad that I finally found a place to spread them around the net, you guys wouldn't believe how difficult it has been to find anyone who wanted to see a complete badge list. Anywho, this is how far I am now, I wont be able to get the colors right for all of the ruby/sapphire badges untill i find more episode screen shots (usually www.serebii.net has the best ones, thanks guys :laugh: ). When I do, I'll try to send those out too. Enjoy, and if anyone wants a bigger version of the list with labels just email me and I'll send it to you :) . Enjoy all!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Wow, those are so cool. ^_^ You must have done a lot of searching to find all of the extra Indigo badges! Did you draw them by yourself?

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2003
    Thanks for the kind words :nervous: . It did take me a while. I started the list when the orange league episodes started being aired. I would draw as many badges as I could find on a piece of paper. I taped all of the indigo league episodes with the badges and then did the same with the orange league episodes. After a lot of patience and erasing I got the first two league badges done. Then I lost the sheet of paper I drew them on :( . At this point i didn't have the episodes on tape anymore, so I gave up. Then about a year ago I decided to try again on my computer this time as not to loose the list. I got the 8 indigo from the game easy, the 4 orange were simple enough to find, and the 8 johto were a bit of a challenge, but eventually I found most of them, I had to draw a few. I rented the episode with gary's badges and drew those, but the marrowak episode was freaking imposible to find :tired: . But eventually I found it and drew those bunch of badges too. It has been a long road and I'm still working on the new ones, but as long as I got to share the list with at least one curious fan, then that makes my research all worthwhile :D . If you want a bigger picture with labels just drop me a line and I'll send it to you :cool:

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Orion said:
    Thanks for the kind words :nervous: . It did take me a while. I started the list when the orange league episodes started being aired. I would draw as many badges as I could find on a piece of paper. I taped all of the indigo league episodes with the badges and then did the same with the orange league episodes. After a lot of patience and erasing I got the first two league badges done. Then I lost the sheet of paper I drew them on :( . At this point i didn't have the episodes on tape anymore, so I gave up. Then about a year ago I decided to try again on my computer this time as not to loose the list. I got the 8 indigo from the game easy, the 4 orange were simple enough to find, and the 8 johto were a bit of a challenge, but eventually I found most of them, I had to draw a few. I rented the episode with gary's badges and drew those, but the marrowak episode was freaking imposible to find :tired: . But eventually I found it and drew those bunch of badges too. It has been a long road and I'm still working on the new ones, but as long as I got to share the list with at least one curious fan, then that makes my research all worthwhile :D . If you want a bigger picture with labels just drop me a line and I'll send it to you :cool:
    Lol, okay. That's interesting to know! ^_^ I'll send you a message sometime so you can show me them with the labels!

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2003
    Sweet page and sweet badge shots, those are a few of the same pictures that I found a while back off of a foreign site. I adjusted the Earth Badge and Zephyr to look like they did in the game and tv show and drew all of the other badges from screenshots. But I'd say pokemondomain has got some sweet pics :classic:

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2003
    oh man, just as you think you're done, you've still got work to do :\ . I just finished watching "plant it now, diglett later" (johto) and ash was given the "silver wing badge". Another johto badge :confused: . I assume that there is probably a rainbow wing badge too that I have to find. Well, I drew the silver wing badge from the show, if anyone can find a screen shot of any other johto badge besides the 8 from the game, PLEASE let me know. Here's the new badge

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2003
    hey everyone, I was wondering if any of you know where I can find a screen shot from the end of the indigo league where ash is given a comemorative badge. If any of you know where I can find screen shots from that episode, I would greatly appriciate it. :) thanks everone. By the way, I made a fun little pic of ash surrounded by his badges if you guys want to check it out :P .

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2003
    does anyone know where I can find screen shots from the last episode of the indigo league? There is a "comemorative badge" shown at the end of the episode, thanks everyone!

Back