• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Discussions: Looking for some roms

Years
  • Hi, I just beat pokemon unbound and loved it! I was wondering if there are any other roms that also have the same quality of unbound. I would preferably like something with at least gen 6 but any good pokemon game will do! If anyone has any recommendations please post them below.

Years
    • Seen today
    Well, it's a rather vague question. Are there any particular features you want (or don't want) to see?

If you want a rom hack with its own region a story (as in Unbound), Gaia comes to mind as a quality rom hack. It has up to Gen 6, and the usual most wanted features: P/S Split, Fairy type, Mega Evolution, no trade Evos, etc.

It's not as updated as other newer rom hacks and doesn't have hardcore features such as improved EV training and other competitive features, but it's not really needed since although Gaia is more challenging than the official games, it's nowhere as hard as difficulty oriented hacks.

Years
  • Yeah i was looking for something along the lines of unbound as in the story and stuff and il def make sure to check out gaia thanks!

Back