• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP's 2022 Pride Celebration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
i'd like too but i havent even posted 10 times im too nervous >-< am i even able to get it still if i didnt post 10 times?

thank you what should i do or how do i get the sylveon?

That would be true for an event with a posting requirement, but since this one is just about inclusivity, you're good to go as Megan said!

Feel free to have a read through the VPP guides found HERE to see what we're all about, and if you do decide to join in once you have 10 posts or more, you will already have a shiny Sylveon and a Best Friend Ribbon for your first VPP to add to your stats :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
i didnt wanna do anything wrong in getting a sylveon considering i like to follow rules typically a normal thing for whispy here
Than you may consider that shiny Sylveon officially yours my dear! (´,,•ω•,,)♡

Whispy

whisp the wolf
Years
how do i see the sylveon? ive never done this before new to poke community is all

should i just go to obtain vpp and request to obtain it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
how do i see the sylveon? ive never done this before new to poke community is all

should i just go to obtain vpp and request to obtain it?
Just so you know I merged your posts. It's usually better to edit your previous post than double post.

So, if you read the guides as suggested than you know that you now need to make a Breeder Stats thread! Post a new thread in the main forum, where you see everyone else's threads listed, and manually add a shiny Sylveon! Further in the guide there are suggestions on how to "operate" a Stats thread but there are no strict rules and you're free to be creative. :) Definitely check out other user's threads for inspiration!

But as of now you don't need to post in the Obtain a VPP thread — not until you make it to 10 posts! :3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Can't believe pride month is almost over already
Just curious, are you planning on joining VPP and claiming a Sylveon too? :) Usually only people who post in these threads are participating so I just wanna make sure!

Edit: fml, that moment when you double post right after reminding a member not to do the same exact thing. ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)

bad mod is sorry

Last edited:

Thunder_Gaming202

Used Max-Thunder
Years
Just curious, are you planning on joining VPP and claiming a Sylveon too? :) Usually only people who post in these threads are participating so I just wanna make sure!

I already joined the VPP a couple months ago, I just wasn't active much because of school, but sure I'll claim the Sylveon

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024

VPP'S 2022
PRIDE EVENT

In closing..

Thank you to everyone who participated in VPP's Pride month and those out there who continue to be themselves and be proud for it! If you haven't already, you may now consider your shiny Sylveon to be a part of your VPP total. Below will be a quoted list of everyone who posted and can therefore count themselves among the people eligible for this event in case anyone forgot. Then, this thread will be closed and unstuck.

Thank you again everyone! Remember to stay strong and keep being proud!

Pride Heroes!

Spoiler:

With love,
Roni, Megan, Starlight, & Fairy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back