• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Battle] Pokemon Emerald Steven Space Centre

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2022
    Fairly simple question, but where exactly can I modify Steven's party for the multi-battle against Team magma in the space centre. I had initially just assumed it would be in trainer parties, but can't find it there. Doing an initial search I can find the flags and such for the multi battle, but can't actually find the party of Steven.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Fairly simple question, but where exactly can I modify Steven's party for the multi-battle against Team magma in the space centre. I had initially just assumed it would be in trainer parties, but can't find it there. Doing an initial search I can find the flags and such for the multi battle, but can't actually find the party of Steven.
    https://github.com/pret/pokeemerald/blob/master/src/battle_tower.c#L764-L798

Protip: you can use git grep, and sometimes GitHub's own search bar, to search for words or sentences used throughout your project.
    In this case, I searched one of Steven's Pokémon, SPECIES_METANG, and was quickly able to find this.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2022
    Thanks for the reply, I actually ended up searching with Metang as well since it it had a lot fewer references then Steven, but must have some how missed it.

Back