• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga A stupid question

Years
  • Why is Sword Art Online still called Sword Art Online when SAO was already cleared and more stuff happened. This question proves I am stupid.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I always wondered and always thought it was because the name became too big for them to let go of...? I guess...??

pkmin3033

Because SAO was the only partway decent bit of it?

pkmin3033

Because it had an iota of potential when it first started, but lost it all the second Asuna lost her personality and it turned into a mindless harem show?

I dunno, I liked the first...six episodes, maybe? When it had actual plot, and not "plot"

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • They actually do round back to Aincrad later on. That and all of the games in SAO are just SAO except reskinned and with a few different features.

Literally. As in all the games in SAO are made from its source code.

My question is: why do people call it "S" "A" "O" instead of just saying "SAO", it's a hell of a lot comfier.

Last edited:
    Back