• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite designs.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    What is your favorite design of any pokemon and of any legendary pokemon? My favorite design is Houndoom, and my favorite legendary pokemon design is Zygarde, but other pokemon have outstanding desings also.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Look at my signature, the answer is the only mon that is shown 4 times in my sig.

If you could'nt tell, I'll say it: Dewpider is a badass :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2019
    One of my favorite Pokemon designs by far has to be Arcanine, I've always thought it looked so cool with that tiger stripe patterns against the furry mane/head. As far as legendaries go I think Palkia looks pretty cool as well.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    One of my favorite Pokemon designs by far has to be Arcanine, I've always thought it looked so cool with that tiger stripe patterns against the furry mane/head. As far as legendaries go I think Palkia looks pretty cool as well.

I like both of those, but Arcanine specifically is one of my favorites.

Back