• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Tree tileset question

Minokun

The Rival in Space
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2019
    I have a tileset that has really cool looking trees, but it lacks the tiles that helps me put trees back to back with each other; this makes it really hard to set tress as borders for routes and towns. So how would I go about making them close to each other and not just one tree.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
    Years
  • I have a tileset that has really cool looking trees, but it lacks the tiles that helps me put trees back to back with each other; this makes it really hard to set tress as borders for routes and towns. So how would I go about making them close to each other and not just one tree.

How do you mean, like this?

Attachments

• Tree tileset question
      Tree.jpg
      24.9 KB · Views: 36

Minokun

The Rival in Space
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2019
    How do you mean, like this?

Yeah! (Sorry I worded it so awkwardly... Now that I look at it it looks like complete rubbish.) The tile set I'm using only has the trees and not that tile.

Years
  • you can try putting them back to pack in a picture editing program yourself.

also you can just set the top of the tree(the part that goes over the other trees) to a different layer

Back