• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Trying to complete my collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiri_Kirihiko

Pokémon Collector
Years
  • Hey guys,

I'm currently trying to complete my collection before buying a Switch for the new games (also haven't played let's go Eevee/Pikachu yet).

Though I'm searching for Zeraora and Stakataka and maybe some of the Ultrabiests (I haven't got all of them yet in UltraSun / Moon).

Besides of those two I'm looking for a shiny Ditto with full IV's (hopefully I wrote it right) for breeding purposes and my longlast dream of a shiny Umbreon.

If anyone think he/she can help me there I would be really glad. I have many legendaries, some shinies and some with pokes with hidden ability to trade. Just send me a PM if you're interested or want to help.

Thx.

Last edited by a moderator:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Hey there!

Just giving you a heads up that 6 IV Dittos can't be traded here as 99% of them are hacked Pokemon. If you're looking for a Ditto to use for breeding, you might like r/morebreedingdittos/ subreddit; they offer any Ditto of your liking! So long as you don't try to trade these Dittos here, there's no harm in giving them a look.

Best of luck!

Last edited:

Seiri_Kirihiko

Pokémon Collector
    Years
  • Oh sry. I didn't know that. I basically don't look for hacked dittos or pokemon though, just thought it would be easier to breed with a shiny one since I thought of getting back into breeding :o.
    Thanks for the information though :).

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back