• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
Years
  • Welcome to "The Official Pokemon Fan Club". I was thinking about some great clubs that I could make, when it hit me like a ton of bricks... a Pokemon fan club... I did some research and discovered that there wasn't one yet... so here I am now. I hope you enjoy "The Official Pokemon Fan Club".

To join you must like Pokemon (everyone in this entire forum should). The rules are the say as everywhere else. No flaming, no double posting, no spamming, etc.

Once again, I hope you enjoy "The Official Pokemon Fan Club".

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Ok I'll Join Iam Just Wondering Do You Have A Co-Owner?
    If You Do Ok.
    I'll Just Be A Member Although I Like Being In Clubs I Want To Be A Co-Owner
    So If I Can Be In The Club PM Me Or Tell Me Later...
    Thanks!!!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I'll join...I think there was one like this before, but I'm not sure. The Sceptile Club is like a Pokemon fan club, and not for Sceptile only, but ok.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    yay my baby made another club lol ^^;; can i be your side kick frosty? please? *puppy dog face* i wanna be too! ^^;;

Last edited:

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
  • ummmm, yeah, sure. Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet, can be co-owner. My grrl, will be my sidekick.

EVERYONE SHOULD JOIN!!! This is a Pokemon site, if you don't like Pokemon, why are you here?

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    yay hey wait why arent you on msn baby? *cries* i need talk to you on there! something happened and well i want to tell you :(

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
  • Yes, everyone can join... ummm, but you gotta' post, ok... because this club is going to be in like the 9th page... So keep posting, and keep joining...

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I'm not sure how you ended up all the way back here, but please don't post in threads that are over a month old, let alone 10 years old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back