• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Played Conquest. Which stories are the best?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I've literally never played a strategy role-playing board-game style game before. But picked up pokemon conquest and it was so fun! However I found it super easy compared to other games, as the NPC's don't seem to have much strategy programmed to their movements. I completed the main story in less than 3 hours, despite having only half an idea what I was doing, and not using money or items (or that pokegrami stuff because I didn't understand what it did lol) and now I'm on to the special stories.

So far I've completed 3 at random, but none are as fun as the main story because their pokemon just go down even easier and don't even attempt to get to the flags before I do. I feel like this could be such a good game if the NPC's acted as though they had half a clue what they were doing.

Are there any stories which are worth playing once you've beaten the main game? Or should I just play something else? Thank you.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay so I like NEVER complete post-game and actually didn't complete Conquest's but... honestly I think it's worth finishing everything then moving onto another spinoff. At least you know you're like done y'know? I LOVED Conquest so much though so I'm glad you liked it! I know that's not much useful advice but I'm not sure how many other users here played Conquest and it has been years since I did but... I think it's worth it to finish it all off. /crazycirclepoint

Years
  • Really aside from a few short stories, the thing to take advantage of in these stories is to get more perfect links, especially for your warlords. I never finished all of them because this gets very tedious, but supposedly you will get to play as your MC again once you have nearly all of the stories finished, and you will encounter a game where the other armies attack other kingdoms far more often. As far as choices on the field...I don't think it's changed much.

Back