• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!Im new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Hello everyone, my nick, as you see, its Age,well i have been learning how to do rom hacking for a year, my own hack its now only a lot of sources without anyrhing else, i need some extra memebers to start it but thats all, i came here because another forum called whack a hack its temporaly closed and i heard very cool things about these site, well, if someone wants to know more about my hack please send me an email to this direction: [email protected]

PD: I dont know that these post its brong,please dont punish me yet XD

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hey and welcome haha!
    Oh and Merry Christmas!
    YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE FOR ROM HACKS! Lol
    Ya our section is giant theres a ton of rom hacks resources and people to help create yours ;). Your post isnt wrong but i doubt you'll find a ton of help in TWL so if u post a thread in the rom hacking section asking for specifics like in need of scripted mapper etc etc you may get a bigger audience. Anyways welcome to the forums nick enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I'm afraid we're not accepting any more team threads in this section, as you can read from the most recent announcement. A team thread would need to follow some requirements before being approved in this section as well.

To get help, please post in the Help Recruitment thread instead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back