• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You expected a Killer Queen, but it was me, a YuGiOh card!

NanaelJustice

AbsoluteXandy
Years
  • Hello guys I'm SPYRAL Super Agent (or AbsoluteXandy... or just Xandy).
    I come from the most deep brazilian's game dev forums you can imagine and you probably need to be grateful to not saw my early abominations in a form of games. My last one is not terrible to be honest.

Anyway, I aways wanted to be here and now I'm here.

Glad for the initiative \o

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Xandy! Glad you found your way to PC! If you get a chance you should post your current/pending games in the Fan Games section! I'm sure people would like to see them! :)

Either way, good luck to you! Happy posting!

NanaelJustice

AbsoluteXandy
    Years
  • Sheep said:
    lol psh, I'm sure they're good! Good to have ya though Xandy, very big welcome to PC. <3 Feel free to ask if you ever need help. =)
    I'm sure the first two are not xD
    Fairy said:
    Hey there Xandy! Glad you found your way to PC! If you get a chance you should post your current/pending games in the Fan Games section! I'm sure people would like to see them! :)
    Either way, good luck to you! Happy posting!
    My current I want to post when I have more content to show but all my oldest ones are in portuguese-brazilian and some of them are plot based... so I don't thinks its viable to post here.
    Gabriel8897 (Hello) said:
    Yay an brazillian here, welcome, hope you don't regret being here :).
    It's cool to see another brazilian here!
    -

Thank you all <3

Back