• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey people

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2019
    Ayy, just thought I'd introduce myself as I finally decided to join the Pokecommunity forums after a LOT of looking in from the outside!

My name is Reedneed45, although I go by Reed or Toby most often. I've been a Pokemon fan for around 8-9 years now, and my first game was Fire Red which I got for my 7th birthday.

Fun fact: I could never figure out how to get out of Dark Cave, so I always reset the game once I got there and still have to date never beaten Fire Red even though I've beaten the original Red, Silever, Emerald, D/P, HG, Black, Black 2, and almost every other game since 2009ish.

My favorite Pokemon are:

1. Absol

2. Dewott

3. Shiftry

4. Plusle/Minun

5. Krookodile

I'm a shiny collector, having to this point collected over 70 shinies from various Pokemon games. I also enjoy competitive battling, although not on a regular basis. My ign on Pokemon Showdown is just Reedneed45 so you shouldn't have any trouble finding me there!

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Years
  • haha I've had some silly game moments as a kid too. Wish I could remember them all clearly. Nothing like the Dark Cave thing, but I do remember always getting stuck in the ice cave before the final gym in GSC and having to get a classmate to get through for me. Memories!

Welcome Reed =) Pretty cool you collect shinies, I've got a few boxes full myself and am still hoarding. Have a good time here. <3

Back