• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Zhuk

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
Years
  • Hey people, I'm RESCUE TEAM WAVE, a beginner who wants to get a good & famous hack going on. So, first, let's start out with some job oppurtunities:

Mapper 1: ME!!!
    Mapper 2: Glasses911
    Spriter 1: ME!!!
    Spriter 2:
    Tiler 1:
    Scripter 1:
    Scripter 2:

Here are some basics:

HACK NAME: POKEMON ZHUK
    HACK OF: POKEMON FIRERED
    % COMPLETE: 0%

Now this is going to be a COMPLETE, 100% GRADE A Hack. It will go through the whole game, which might take over five years to complete. But with your help, I could get it done within 2!

FINISHED WORKING ON NOT STARTED
    Mapping:
    Whole Freakin Thing

Scripting:
    Whole Freakin Thing

Spriting:
    NOT STARTED!

Here is the story:

POKEMON ZHUK STORY

One day, in peaceful A Town* you wake up to a loud screem. You wonder what it is. You are only eight, so you don't have the chance to use a Pokemn yet. You run outside and see a Team Ronde admin run out of your house, taking all the items and your mom. You see he dropped a Pokeball. It contains a Sandshrew, at level 8. You take it and head out to destroy Team Ronde, retreive your mom, and become a Pokemon Master!

* LOL

Last edited:

4fetter0_0

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    WTF!!
    You need WAY to much members
    And the story,you should improve it,I'm getting tired of starting with houndour

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
    Years
  • WTF!!

You could make your own hack where you start out with houndour y'know. Though I do agree that you're going to need more story development. Besides, if they main character wasn't old enough to have pokemon, wouldn't that mean he shouldn't have a pet duskull? Either, I wish you luck and hope you develop the story a bit more.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    WTF!!
    If you don't want to start w/ houndour anymore, then don't download these stuff! What can i say?
    houndour makes sense since it could be a guard dog.
    but seriously i think the name bitter pill is too long/weird.
    Change it and the "mom knocked out cold" part should be changed too.
    other than that, learn simple scripting at the least.
    Okay story so far though.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • You could make your own hack where you start out with houndour y'know. Though I do agree that you're going to need more story development. Besides, if they main character wasn't old enough to have pokemon, wouldn't that mean he shouldn't have a pet duskull? Either, I wish you luck and hope you develop the story a bit more.

Qoute: If you don't want to start w/ houndour anymore, then don't download these stuff! What can i say?
    houndour makes sense since it could be a guard dog.
    but seriously i think the name bitter pill is too long/weird.
    Change it and the "mom knocked out cold" part should be changed too.
    other than that, learn simple scripting at the least.
    Okay story so far though. UnQoute

I'll take all your ideas. THANKS!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    no problem rescue team wave.
    thats why i'm (usually) here for.

and its {QUOTE}{/QUOTE} not unquote.
    all you have to do is make those { lowercase.
    Or you can just click on the yellow box at the top of the quick reply box.
    and i will constructively criticize you when it comes to maps, scripts, story and etc.
    and i noticed you changed the story quite a bit also.
    and ask for proof in stuff like mapping,scripting,spriting.
    If you really want a team then you should get some one to move this in the group discussions.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • no problem rescue team wave.
    thats why i'm (usually) here for.

and its {QUOTE}{/QUOTE} not unquote.
    all you have to do is make those { lowercase.
    Or you can just click on the yellow box at the top of the quick reply box.
    and i will constructively criticize you when it comes to maps, scripts, story and etc.
    and i noticed you changed the story quite a bit also.
    and ask for proof in stuff like mapping,scripting,spriting.
    If you really want a team then you should get some one to move this in the group discussions.

WheneverI finish anything, I'll show it to you. You'll definately be a Beta Tester.

Back