• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

]Need Help![ Pokemon Jungle Version ]By RTW[

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
Years
  • Pokemon Jungle Version and Fossil Version- By RTW

Pokémon Jungle & Forest

Hello everyone. I am R(escue)T(eam)W(ave)

I've been working on game making for about 1 week now, so I like to think of myself as a new one and someone who wants to help.

Some people may remember my older projects - Pokémon Zhuk or Pokemon the Great Black Portrait.

FEATURES

• The wonderful region that is KANTO or JOHTO.
    • Every Pokémon from 1-400 will be available to collect somehow.
    • Fun Pokémon contests, the old Bug Catching Contest, Fishing Contest and a few more.
    • Plus many more...
    Story

Pokemon Jungle Version

A young trainer from the region of KANTO wakes up one day to find out that his hometown along with other towns and cities have been attacked by Team Vinwip, a massive destructive force whose only plan is to capture pokemon and mutate them for their own goods. Team Vinwip wants to take over KANO and destroy all of its water/ice/rock sights by causing a world full of land inhabited by trees/plants and such. By doing this they plan to create their own Utopia and make a world where they will rule. Your task is to stop them while trying to make it in the KANTO League in time. Do you have the power to do it? The maps all over KANTO have been affected by the efforts of team Vinwip, so the region will be less manueverable (spelling!!).

Pokemon Fossil Version
    A young trainer from the region of JOHTO wakes up one day to find out that his hometown along with other towns and cities have been attacked by Team Rocthro, a massive destructive force whose only plan is to capture pokemon and mutate them for their own goods. Team Rocthro wants to take over JOHTO and destroy all of its water/ice/vegetation sights by causing a world full of land inhabited by mountains/rocks and such. By doing this they plan to create their own Utopia and make a world where they will rule. Your task is to stop them while trying to make it in the JOHTO League in time. Do you have the power to do it? The maps all over JOHTO have been affected by the efforts of team Rocthro, so the region will be less manueverable (spelling!!). Team Rocthro is very smart, because they chose the JOHTO region because, as of the year 2011, it has always been dark.

Screenshots:

Demo:

NONE

Credits:

Eeveon- Major Support

Alistair & Armando- Amazing Tiles

Blasting_Falkner: Amazing Tiles

Support or Help:

I am making this game solely with my team, with little help from you, I could be an awesome team. Check the ROM Rescuers team in Team Discussions or PM me. I will try to reply as much as possible however I am not solely on the planet for this game :P

By RTW [Rescue Team Wave]

.:Information:.
    L None of my other hakiths beith successful, so I decided to make a new one. The starter types will be Ground/Electric/Water. There are secrets to each started that will help the trainer in the game. Each starter learns special moves only it can learn (ie. Deoxys w/ Psycho Boost). I have not changed the sprites for anything yet, but overworlds for Gym Leaders, Heroes, Rivals, and Main Characters will be changed plus front sprites and back sprites for heroes. There will be changed scripts and events and since I know how to use XSE now, I can start scripting. Eeveon is a great helper, mapped the 1st city. Thanx for supporting.

.:Features:.
    >> Play as the hero of the game.
    >> Stop Team Vinwip/Rocthro from reaching their plans
    >> New hidden secrets in the game
    >> New Legendaries
    >> Female Rival, Male Rival
    >> New Starters
    >> All Maps changed
    >> Twisted plots in the game
    >> Sidequests
    and more...

.:Maps:.
    Jungle Version
    Pallet Town:

Fossil Version

Last edited:

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • Um, what happened to ur other hack? :\
    My horrible maps disgust everyone on the MRT. So I decided to make them more appealing. Plus I wasn't digging the story I made up in Skarmory's Attack, so this sounded like a good idea.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • THANX a lot! Can you take a picture of one of your maps in the MRT and send it to me via PM?

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • Heyall. Thanks to Eeveon the first town is finished! Here is overvegetated Pallet Town!

Back