• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokèmon "Shadow of Darkness"

Are Fakémon good? Is it a good idea to add Fakèmon?

• If they look like Orginal Pokemon.

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • No, they are bad.

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Update.

Well, I was very busy. So Couldn't work on my hack. I was taking Tutorials Spriting, Xse, Tile inserting. Now, I have basic knowledge about them. Here is the update.
    wrb706.jpg

24n4d3m.jpg

5xj1vl.jpg

credit for tiles,
    Tiles:
    ======
    1} Alcus.
    2} Kyledove.
    3} 875421.
    4} PHO.

If you want to suggest me just post . I am happy to see what do you want and think about this hack. What should I need to make it better what am i missing?

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    What strikes me first about the map updates is how empty the town maps are, there is far too much space there - going around those maps will get tedious and boring.

The next problem I have is the tile choices. The water tiles look out of place (possible error on the corner, might be a problem with the tile, it looks weird) and the tree palette totally contrasts the bright pallets of the buildings.

Fill up your maps with a bit more vegetation and bring the buildings a bit closer together, avoid using chunky paths which go all around the map too as they look very blocky and square.

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • hey, you made great progress even without me^^
    no, only joking, I was doing nothing else exept creating tiles for you.....
    well, I see you inserted new tiles, why don't you update the first page and put new screens with new tiles? only a suggestion^^
    if not in the ponds the grass going out doesn't look very good....
    you should also change more tiles so that all tiles have the same style, I think the tree tile and the rock tile doesn't go well with the new other tiles.......
    and maybe you could change the pallette to make the colours just a little more bright......
    and don't forget if you need help just ask me ;D

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
    Years
  • hey darkerm here the pack of ur sprite i have indexed them now u can use them i will Private message u the password because some crooks may steal it XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Up-date At Last

<b>
    Hello Everyone, I was very busy so I couldn't work on my hack. Well Now I have some time to work for my hack. I hope I can work enough to release a beta or alpha.

ac3f6g.jpg

• Thanks

</b>

Last edited:

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Yeah sorry but it's to obvious they are just fused with parts of other pokemon. May I suggest you spice them a bit. Change those parts by adding or taking something out of them so they don't look so obvious.

Years
  • Yeah sorry but it's to obvious they are just fused with parts of other pokemon. May I suggest you spice them a bit. Change those parts by adding or taking something out of them so they don't look so obvious.

Well, I am not a spriter. So it is not possible for me to change anything. Sorry

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • I know how you can change it!
    just don't use them :/
    in the poll it sats "if they're good", fusions don't look good in hacks and because the giratina was sprited to face the wrong way, you flipped it and now it looks out of proportion and the shading is wrong :/

DialgaPalkiaGiratina

Kudos to zappyspiker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    The Zoroark back sprite is too small for him.. And the Zorua spriteis completly messed up. Also you might want to chnge the theofficial sprites whe they come out

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back