• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen My Pokemon Silver team (retro version)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 18, 2018
I'm at goldenron city I have
Abra
Flaffy
Quilava
Pidgeotto
Krabby
Bellsprout
Also caught a Magikarp with great speed can I get some feedback on my team's potential

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I'm at goldenron city I have
Abra
Flaffy
Quilava
Pidgeotto
Krabby
Bellsprout
Also caught a Magikarp with great speed can I get some feedback on my team's potential

Gonna move your thread to Previous Generations. Feedback & Support is for stuff regarding the PokeCommunity itself and not other things.

Also, team's probably fine, though Bellsprout might be somewhat redundant with both a Water and an Electric type on your team. If you can't trade with yourself, you might need to consider replacing Abra somewhere down the line.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 18, 2018
Thank you I didn't realize I placed it in the wrong section,please do. Also I appreciate the feedback

Back