• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adding Psychic Terrain Error

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    Hey guys, hopefully someone can help me, I don't really like asking questions but I can't find info anywhere else. I just keep getting search results from bulbapedia and stuff.

Anyways I downloaded the gen 7 packs from this link

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=387706

and it included the scripts for the surge abilities but before adding them it said I had to have psychic terrain working in my game, which it also included in the scripts and PBS. I inserted them the way it instructed and got it into the game, but when I used the move it gave me this error

Spoiler:

When in battle it lets me select the move, I use it, it says the text "things got weird" then the error comes up. After clicking out of the error it lets me keep playing still. Just trying to give as much detail as I can.
    I also have the scripts for Psychic Terrain and the surge abilities that I inserted if anyone wanted to look at those too. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    Take a look at this post.

Sorry I'm not exactly sure what you're telling me to look at. All I see is the Liquid Voice script on that post.
    Were you saying there's something else I needed to add to the psychic terrain move script? I followed everything on the list

Spoiler:

Back