• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    Hey Guys!

Names Haddaway. I'm new to the Forum. Im 21 and from the UK.

A little bit about me regarding Pokemon.

Favourite Pokemon: Growlithe

Favourite Gen: 2

Favourite Game: Soul Silver

I like to make challenges up for my playthroughs. Currently doing a Dice Challenge on fire red. That can be found on my youtube channel in the Signature.

I also hate Mega Evolutions but that's just me!

Look forward to talking to you all! :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey Guys!

Names Haddaway. I'm new to the Forum. Im 21 and from the UK.

A little bit about me regarding Pokemon.

Favourite Pokemon: Growlithe

Favourite Gen: 2

Favourite Game: Soul Silver

I like to make challenges up for my playthroughs. Currently doing a Dice Challenge on fire red. That can be found on my youtube channel in the Signature.

I also hate Mega Evolutions but that's just me!

Look forward to talking to you all! :)
    Hey, welcome to PC! I love gen 2 as well <3 Not the gen 4 remakes as much, actually.

You should check out our Challenges forum :D there is a subforum for private challenges, or you can make or join group challenges in the main forum! https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fn=challenges

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to PC! :)

I totally know what you mean when it comes to Mega Evolutions. It seems like they just want to retcon older (but perfectly good) Pokemon designs for the sake of making them more consumable and popular.

Though, some of them have grown on me. I really, really love the designs - just not the fancy process of obtaining the evolutions, ya know?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Hating Mega Evolutions isn?t a popular stance but I can understand the reasoning behind it since it favors certain Pokemon over others. Curious as to your position regarding Z-moves where every Pokemon in the game can essentially OHKO their opponent...

So you like :t058:? For me it?s :t037:, hence you?d be a fan of Red version while I?d be a fan of Blue(or in Let?s GO, you?d get Pikachu version while I?d get Eevee). Good luck doing challenge runs on Let?s Go games though...

Back