• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] tinted. [IC][T]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years

• Hope Is Just A Word, Fear Is Real
    Sirius Oren Aelius ~ Shiro

Ireza laid across from him, for twenty minutes to an hour. They had been traveling the roads towards Kuro for a long time now. In Sirius' hand rested the paper of his assignment- of this person that he had become committed to killing. He could feel a slight throbbing in the back of his head, he clenched his jaw at the pain, enduring it. He wasn't sure where the bloody headache was stemming from but it didn't start showing itself until he had gotten on the road. He'd have to fire Shelly for not making this trip smoother.

The headache faded a bit, distancing itself from the frontlines and falling back. Ahh, much better. It would do me no good to lose my prey because of an headache, He thought to himself.

Then suddenly a flash of lost memory had raced in front of his eyes. The sky was blackened by the night while white stars dotted darkness above. A young man, his face seeming familiar but covered in dried blood was carrying him in his arms. A child-like arm reached up from his point-of-view and touched the man's face.

He looked down with a reassuring smile and hopeful eyes. "No need to cry Orenji, It would do me no good to carry you all the way here, only to see you shed more tears." He uttered before turning his head back towards the unknown path.

A bright flash of light and the sounds of horse neighing as they came to a stop; it all suddenly flooded into his ears as he returned from his daydream. Sirius gripped his forehead strongly. "What the hell!" He cursed to himself, his grip on Ireza whitening his knuckles. "I'm so tired of these irrelevant imaginings," growled the CEO. "If another on-"

"Young Master," Shelly interrupted from outside the carriage door. "Your ride awaits your transfer, sir."

Sirius let his hand drop to his chest, where his heartbeat was strongest. Hope is just a word, Fear is real. He thought to himself. After a few seconds he pushed opened the door and stepped out onto road leading to Kuro. The road had been made for driving on; many considered this small transition the boundary of both Shiro and Kuro.

On the other side of the road, waiting patiently, was a white four-door car. It was sleek and built for speed and comfort. A mechanical embodiment of Sirius himself, he often thought. Shelly and Rigor, his guards dressed in suits, approached his sides. "Are you ready sir?" They asked in unison.

Sirius stuffed his hand in his pocket while holding Ireza in the other at its guard. "Let's get this over with. I don't want to miss my dramas over this trash." He crossed the road once he had the chance to and stepped into the car. The smell of it was considerably different from the smell of the carriage. Honestly, if not for upholding Aelius' petty honor he would had driven it everywhere.

The engine roared to life soon afterwards, and Sirius had dutifully fell into his relaxed position. He crossed his leg over the other and laid his cheek on his fist while looking at the passing scenery. His slender fingers tapped the hilt of Ireza, his plans forming in his head. Shelly, who sat across from him, as if it was her religion, held her hand out with a cellphone in it. "Sir, the Cleaners said that you'll be contacted once you reach Kuro."

Sirius took it politely from her hand without tearing his eyes from the window. "Fine, I can't wait to get this done and over with." He told her, stuffing the phone into his pocket along with his hand. The car zoomed down the road, going fifty easily, heading towards the black city known as Kuro.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Everite Quin Risia

Everite woke up, feeling alone. After leaving the refuge, he walked around town, looking for an unkown something, when he sat on a bench, and fell asleep. Standing up, he looked around the crowded city, hoping to find what he was looking for

"What am I thinking, I don't even know what i'm looking for," Everite mumbled to himself.

He wondered about the other tints. He wondered if they ever thought of him, if he had any friends or family in the world. He dismissed the thought and started walking. The sea faces dampened his mood, but almost everything did. He walked in front of a shop when something caught his eye; a news broadcast. It stated that the cities were on red alert, searching for tints. Everite steadied his cap and kept walking. About a hundred feet later, he walked into an alley, after thinking he heard something. About halfway down, a man jumped out behind a dumpster and grabbed his hat.

"Haha, i got you... ?" the man started, before looking at the blue lock of hair atop of Everite's head.
    "Your, your a Tint!" he exclaimed, "Help! a Tint!"

Everite gasped, then ran. He ran into a group of people that gathered at the head of the alley. He slammed through them, knocking a few over. As he ran into the main street, most people gave him a wide berth, while some started chasing him.

"Just, just, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Everite screamed, putting on another burst of speed.
    "Everite... " A voice in the wind whispered.

He stopped, and looked around, hoping to see someone he recognized, due to the fact barely anyone knew his name. Most people who even noticed him just dubbed him boy or loner.

He looked around for a moment longer, before a hand from an alley grabbed him.

I listened to music while doing this, so the fast part was influenced by linkin park.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • Sandra S. Saint
    Part 4

ALL THE BLOODY SCREAMING
    Saint was, yet again, confused about what to do next. Damn. I really need to get better at planning these things. But what should she do? She could show him?
    I need to see his color first. Just to make sure he's not trying to kill me because I'm Tinted.
    "First show me-"
    Saint was interrupted by screaming from down the street. The screams quickly got there true meaning when Saint heard "It's one of those bloody Tints!" Saint saw a boy running down the street with a mob following him. Saint saw his hair, however. It was Tinted. The boy stopped for a moment as if he was hearing someone, then, a hand from an allyway reached out and pulled him in. Saint reacted instantly. She ran down the street over to where the boy was pulled into the allyway and entered it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    Mobs Are The Worst
    Kuro Back Alleys

Nothing, f***ing nothing Trigger thought. All of his wandering and not even a useful piece of information had arisen. He had spent the most of the day looking for Tinted and the only thing to come out of it was another packet of cigs smoked. It doesn't matter, they're here. Or at least someone who knows where they are. He knew his luck was about to change for the better, he could feel it. And with his morale revitalized, Trigger began his search anew.

Only a few minutes of searching and his prediction was right, someone did know where a Tint was. Actually more than a few, quite a lot actually, and they were all leading Trigger towards the elusive bastard. He followed behind the now mob like group onto the point where the street got to small for a group such as this. Like people have never seen a Tint before, he thought as he started working his way in between the mob. He could fire his revolver, could disperse the crowd, could also draw unwanted attention. No he needed something a little more discrete.

Now Trigger, with all the bad things he had endured, was generally a pretty lucky man. And this luck was what gave him his way out of this crowd and what would lead him to the Tint. At the moment when he thought he would be stuck in the mob for more than he wanted, he was shoved from behind right into what he needed. Lucky me Trigger thought as he began to climb the fire escape to get out of this crowd, and hopefully to the Tints.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Midas
    The Shady, very Overcrowded Alleyways | Kuro

It all happened so fast. The shouting, Saint running off, and then the mob. Before Midas knew it, he found himself thrust into a very tough situation. Presently he stood on the sidelines, observing as a large, almost mob-like crowd of people began to gather in and outside the alleyway that Saint had just entered. Not only Saint, but the screaming man as well; no doubt a tint who'd been clumsy enough to get caught red - or, in this case, blue - handed. He needed to do something. Fast.

Deciding to first get a better look at the scene, Midas began squeezing his way into the mob. Most of them had resorted to shouting profanities of all kinds at the two tints in the alleyway, and Midas could also hear some death threats mixed in. It wouldn't be too long, he thought, before this broke out into some sort of riot - or worse, a murder scene. In order to blend in, he, too, began mouthing profanities. He wasn't actually saying anything, but in the sea of shouts it was impossible to tell. He waved his fist in the air a couple of times as well, and put on an angry expression, as he shoved his way through the crowd. Most only gave him a single glance and, upon assuming he was just the same as them, resumed their ridiculous ranting.

Midas had to try and solve this as peacefully as possible, that much he knew. After all, he had to abide by society's rules and the law, both of which prohibited violence. He'd already broken enough of the former by being a tint himself; he didn't want to break any more.

Finally, he managed to push and shove his way to the front of the rabble. Practically flinging himself into the alleyway, he immediately turned towards the advancing crowd and held out his hands. "Hey, hey, let's all calm down, huh?" he said, a vaguely reassuring smile on his face.

"What the hell? Get out of my way, kid," an older man, perhaps in his forties, shouted from the head of the group.

"Yeah! You defending them or something?!" protested a woman nearby.

"Uh, n-no, I just-" Midas stammered, though he was quickly interrupted by yet another onslaught of threats and profanities. How in the world had this happened so fast, he wondered.

The crowd was slowly advancing once again, paying little mind to Midas's desperate insistence. This wasn't working; he needed a different strategy.

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
    Years
  • picture.php

"A" Kai Carla || Red Tint || Kuro - Back Alleys

Blue, Purple & Red
    "LEAVE ME ALONE!" The voice was heard loud and clear by Kai and was enough to make her forget Charles, turning around to find the source. Is someone getting mugged? It was at that moment, Kai swore fate was playing with her life. Today, the girl had not only found one other like her but two. Right in front of her was a another boy, although facing in another direction as though lost in some fantasy, with a single lock of colour. No, it wasn't like Charles' own coloured palm or even her own coloured eye. Still, it was the same and it was enough to make the girl pull the boy from the crowd which seemed a little too close for comfort.

"Run!" Instinct amazes even Kai sometimes. Grabbing Charles' left arm with her spare hand, she began to drag the two deeper into the alleys, just hoping that the crowd wouldn't dare to enter the bleak alleys which were ridden with criminals and rats. Yet, Kai didn't even notice the stench of old garbage and the sounds of creepy people. All she felt was the excitement of running and if anything, the world seemed a whole lot brighter than it did just a few minutes ago. I'm not alone! I'm not alone! We're not alone! Sure it was cliche by now but the girl felt waves of joy slam into her with every new breath she took.

Kai was running off with two complete strangers into the dark world known as the Back Alleys. Could things possibly get even more crazier?

Might as well bet on it! For the first time in what felt like eternity, Kai laughed a pure and earnest laugh, only tugging on the boys even harder and running a little bit faster. Turning to face the one with the new colour, Kai grinned and nodded, failing to gesture to herself. "My name's Kai! Nice to meet you!" She tugged with right arm, pulling Charles up ahead. "I'm pretty sure this is Charles. Feel free to call me A-chan." Kai giggled, unable to contain her happiness anymore. It had been five years of no one and it had been five years too long. Stopping at the next garbage pile, the girl struggled to breath after running for too long, wheezing as she let the both of them free from her grasp. All the same, she turned to face the newest member to her impromptu gang and winked, gesturing to herself properly and speaking her now signature line.

"You're not alone!"

Meanwhile, a black violin case and notebook sat alone on the cold hard ground...

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years

• Color Has Ensured Your Demise, Do You Regret Having It?
    Sirius Oren Aelius ~ Shiro

Not even a minute or two into the Black City, the phone in Sirius' pocket vibrated loudly. His eyes shifted towards his pocket, annoyance clear in their narrowed slits before sliding it out. He flipped it open and brought it to his ear. "Hello," He uttered with an innate cool in his voice.

As he listened to the voice on the other end, he could only think that it sounded far more sinister and cool than his own. That, if he had to guess, he would have assumed this person to be a higher rank officer in the Cleaners. His voice was without tremble or doubt and put on the guise of a very demanding individual.

Sirius smirked a bit, a very flippant smirk. "Thanks for the info. Now, if you will, please stay out of my way and keep your vindictive voice from out of my ear."

Rolling down the window, he tossed the cellphone out of the window and listened to the crack and breaking that followed suite. Shelly let out a hushed laughter, then when Sirius turned towards her systematically got quiet. "What's so funny?" He asked, keeping his eyes on the dark scenery.

"Nothing young master," She told him. Shelly knocked on the dark window for the driver then said. "Follow the mob."

"Were you listening in on my call?" Sirius asked. "It's a bit rude, Shelly. I should fire you."

Shelly semi-bowed. "Forgive me young master, your mother ordered your safety." Sirius tensed his jaw, his mother was the head honcho behind the veil for now. He had no choice but to accept her decisions. The car came to a stop outside of the dark alleys and Sirius wasted no time in stepping out.

With Ireza in hand and Shelly following, without his approval, he made his way down the dank butthole of Kuro. Trash swayed towards him and he instinctively dodged it with his omniscience foresight or perception. The sleeping bums didn't seem to recognize the maliciousness drifting off him but even the kids seemed too shiver behind their mothers.

Digging the sheet of paper from his pocket, he eyed the face of the girl he was assigned too. She was surely somewhere around here, at least, that was what the man on the phone had said. Walking carefully down the alley he looked towards a still rambunctious mob and raised a brow in confusion. He didn't really want to align himself with them. "Young master, I've found something," voiced Shelly from behind him. In her hands were a violin case and notebook.

A few minutes later...

He turned into another alley way and heard exactly what he wanted to hear and saw exactly who he wanted to see. Just as she mentioned that they weren't alone, Sirius stepped behind the man she was talking too, his eyes weighing down on the girl with malice. Even as he noticed the tinge of weirdness lying in the man's hair, Sirius' objective was still precise and clear. It was this girl with red in her eyes, she was the one he was after.

"Color has ensured your demise," He told her harshly, his voice cruel but calm. "Do you regret having it, wench?" He asked her, promptly drawing Ireza from its sheathe on his side. The dark blade glinted a very gray sheen as the sun's ray touched its monochrome hue.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    The Chase is Over
    Kuro Back Alleys
    He had done it, or at least he thought he did. Trigger saw what he believed to be the Tint, and not just one, but three. He didn't get the best look at them while he was up on the roof, so he couldn't really confirm that they were Tints. But they had to be, at least the mob thought they were. And so he followed them in the sky as they rushed through the alleys.

Its not to bad up here Trigger thought as he leaped between the buildings. He was actually ahead of his prey since they had the misfortune of having to follow the twisted alleys. Every once and awhile he would stop and try and get a good look at them, but the only thing he could tell was there was two guys and a girl and they were seemingly unarmed. Other than that it was too dark to see. Triggers lungs started to give out on him the longer he chased the three but lucky for him the chase soon ended. The Tints had backed them into a corner making his job a hell of alot easier.

He made his way to a fire escape and started his way down, right towards his prize. Taking out his revolver and pulling the hammer back he smiled. He had arrived at street level "Hello Tints, I hope your… hey who the f**k are you?" Trigger said pointing his gun straight at the man with a blade drawn.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Everite Quin Risia

The End Of my Life?

As the hand grabbed Everite, he was wrenched out of his dreamland. He heard some yell[Color="Red]Run[/Color], and was promptly dragged through the alley. He finally regained stability, and started running besides his Savior/Captor. He looked over and saw it was a girl, and that another boy was being dragged along side. As they were running, the girl looked at Everite.

[Color="Red"]"My name's Kai! Nice to meet you!"[/Color]The girl said,""I'm pretty sure this is Charles. Feel free to call me A-chan."

Everite did not know what A-chan had to do with Kai, but just didn't worry about it and kept running. A few trash piles later and they finally stopped. Kai was gasping for breath while Everite just sat down, noting the Violin case and the notebook. Kai then stood up straight, looked at Everite, and said in a proud tone, "You are not alone!"

Everite just looked at her wierdly, until he saw the Red Eye. It completely captured his attention, until he heard some noise to his side. He saw the blade and immediatly stood up and through himself in front of the group.

"Kai! Run!

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • Sandra S. Saint
    Part 5
    COLORS AND CLEANERS
    As Saint ran into the Alley, so many things happened at once. First, she heard a feminine voice yelling to run, and she saw three people running off. One of them was a girl with a glint of color in her eye. Another one was a boy with a bleeding hand with another glint of color on it. The third was the one the boy that was dragged into the alley. They were running down the alley as fast as possible, and they had apparently forgotten two items: a violin case and a notebook. Saint picked up both items and began to walk to the Tints. She couldn't run because she had the violin case with her, and it ws heavy. As she walked, she heard footsteps as someone entered the alleyway. Saint ducked behind a dumpster to avoid getting spotted. Someone seems to want you dead. Someone seems to have found you.
    Your dead.

Saint doubted that was true, until she heard a cold voice saying, "Color has ensured your demise. Do you regret having it, wench?" Saint saw a shadow casting on the ground. The shadow seemed to pull out a knife. This person is trying to kill me. Huh. Well, I better run. Saint ran to the side of a building and climbed the fire escape to the top as fast as possible. She dropped the violin case; all it would do is slow her down. When she reached the top of the building, she saw someone else. Se saw a strange man with a gun aiming for the man with a knife.
    This just got a lot more interesting.
    Saint did the smart thing: she laid down where the gunner couldn't see her. If Saint was lucky, the man didn't even know she existed...

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Midas
    The Roofs of Kuro

Midas turned his head to look behind him. Just as quickly as it had all happened, everyone was gone. He chuckled slightly; this just kept getting more and more challenging.

"Hey! They're running away!" said one of the mob members.

"After them!" shouted another.

Just then, Midas was abruptly pushed aside by the older man, who rushed past him. The mob thinned as they clustered into the alleyway; many people turned back out of fear for the smelly, crime-infested place. However, the braver members of the group all rushed forward in the direction they saw the tints heading.

"There's three of 'em now! We can get rid of them all at once!"

"Yeah, down with color!"

It seemed he had no more choice. In order to prevent even further chaos, Midas needed to get rid of this crowd as soon as possible, through any means necessary.

He rose from the ground, quickly dusting himself off and running after the leader of the group: the older man. Pretending once again to be a part of the mob, he worked his way through the chaotic jumble of people until he was within range of the man. He extended a hand towards him, managing to nab his shirt without him noticing.

Under his breath, he muttered, "Tint."

Midas grinned as he saw the man's shirt turn a bright shade of yellow. The other members of the mob immediately took notice, and stopped in their tracks, simply looking at the man.

"What the..." one of them muttered.

The group began to move back from the man in fear. The man, too, seemed to be in fear. He tried desperately to remove his shirt, but little did he know Midas was already at work. He moved back along with the group, pretending to be fearful. And while the rest of the mob was distracted, he managed to nab some others' clothes as well.

"Tint, tint, tint, tint," he whispered, barely audibly.

Four more shirts sported a yellow color. Their wearers screamed as they saw it happen, and in a panicked fury, tried to remove their clothes. Now was Midas's chance.

"I-it's spreading!" he shouted out. "The color's going to infect us all! RUN!"

That was the catalyst; the mob quickly began running back in the direction it came, shouting and screaming, saying they didn't want to be turned into tints. The yellow-shirted people soon followed.

Now the alley was completely deserted, leaving only Midas, who had a victorious smile on his face. Now was not the time to be prideful, however; he hadn't won yet. He still had to remember his primary goal.

Midas ran ahead into the maze of alleyways, but he soon realized that at this rate, he would never be able to catch up to the runaway group without getting lost. Deciding to try a more efficient route, he ran back out of the alley and located a nearby fire escape. Locating them from above would be much easier.

It seemed, however, that Midas wasn't the only one with such a bright idea. On the roof of a faraway building, he noticed another man, though his back was turned to the yellow tint. He appeared to be jumping roofs, occasionally glancing down into the alleys. It was clear he, too, was following the group. Midas locked his eyes onto the man and began following swiftly after him.

Luckily for Midas, the roofs were relatively near to one another, so he didn't have much trouble jumping over then as the other man was doing. However, as he got slowly closer to him, he noticed that the man he was following was holding a gun. Midas frowned at the sight; he must have been one of those Cleaners he'd heard about. He figured they'd come eventually, but this soon?

Midas kept a good distance between the gunner and himself, to avoid being seen, or worse, shot. After a fair amount of roof-hopping, the gunner found another fire exit and began to climb down. That meant the group of tints they were both looking for was right below. Midas jumped onto the roof the gunner had just left, and stared down over the edge. He could see the gunner, who presently had his gun pointed at a man with a blade, who presently had his blade pointed at a group of tints that he didn't even recognize.

He assessed the situation. It appeared to be a stand-off of some sort. Although he wasn't sure why the gunner was threatening the swordsman, it was quite clear that both of them must have been Cleaners. With two Cleaners in such a small area, the cornered tints had virtually no chance of escape without assistance. The only ones capable of helping them right now were those who had apparently gone undetected: Saint, who was hiding from the others' view, and Midas himself.

He briefly considered running. Was finding other tints really worth risking his life, and against two Cleaners at that? Nobody knew he was a tint; he could easily befriend someone else from Kuro with enough effort. But, that's when he considered the Cleaners themselves. Cleaners were despicable people; given permission to kill, they used that to do whatever they wanted, and they killed tints for no reason other than their own belief that color was blasphemy. Perhaps... it would bring Midas some enjoyment to see people like that suffer.

He grinned as he set out for the fire escape. This was risky. Very, very risky. But Midas wouldn't lose this time.

Naturally, there was bound to be a fire extinguisher near a fire escape. He opened the case and retrieved it, before coming to the exit leading into the alley. As expected, the gunned Cleaner's back was turned to him, and the swordsman should have been unable to see Midas because the gunner was in the way. He crept towards the entrance behind the gunner, and pointed the hose right at him. A thick, foggy spray of smoke was sent outward and quickly enveloped the immediate area. Both the Cleaners and the Tints could no longer see anything that wasn't right in front of them. Midas himself only had a clear view of the gunner. He stopped spraying once he decided there was enough smoke, and raised his fire extinguisher above his head, before swinging it full-force at the gunner's head!

Seven kyuun

Years
  • picture.php

Monochromatic Nightmare
    "Color has ensured your demise. Do you regret having it, wench?"
    Yes! ...No, but I--

"Hello Tints, I hope your… hey who the f**k are you?"
    I'm sorry. What'd you say again?

"Kai! Run!"
    Right, right... "I got it!"

Though as soon as those words left her mouth, Kai heard a painfully loud THWACK and turned to see a cloud of pure nothingness. He's not dead, right? It was then she tried to fully rethink her situation rather than just running like she was told to do so. It appeared as though a strange looking man had come to ...kill her? Well, seeing as my disease could be contagious... but killing me?! That's just plain cruel. Her newest party member had seen this man first, jumped in front of her and Charles to supposedly shield them whilst a man with a gun arrived at the scene and then proceeded to point it at the strange man with the sword. Finally, a random cloud of gas? had come from nowhere and Kai lost sight of her newly formed party. ...I'd be lying if I said Kai wasn't confused.

"Charles?! Other guy?!" Realizing the smoke could actually be bad for her, she covered her mouth and decided to lay low, crawling across the ground in search of familiar faces of even a shred of colour. Unfortunately, her red eye seemed to stand out in this cloud and Kai still hadn't been smart enough to bother covering it.

It looked like it helped someone find her.

It hadn't been long before a pair of feet appeared in front of her. Looking up, the girl saw a monochrome blade; the definition of her latest nightmare. Unable to do anything else and currently on a mind blank, Kai promptly opened her mouth wide and screamed, dark inkiness clouding her vision and the girl truly fell into true nothingness.

Kai, girl of sixteen and bearer of red, had just blacked out after seeing a katana. Pathetic.

Years
  • Charles Ashland

Charles now knew the meaning of the world going to hell. The once sparse scene of only him and Akai quickly became crowded with an entirely new cast of characters. Swords, guns and smoke filled the now arena of death. His first instinct was to run and save himself, but he couldn't; not now, not after having finally met someone like himself. Confusion set in, clouding his judgement as any semblance of clear thought ran from his senses.

He heard his name being called, but he wasn't sure from where. It was a familiar voice, the only one who could be called as such in the ever expanding number of bodies.

"A….A-chan!" He shouted, his voice coming out as a harsh wheeze as he gulped fumes. "W-where are you?!"

Charles stumbled around in darkness, his gloveless hands groping about blindly. His purple hand seemed to glow radiantly in the artificial fog; the only thing his eye could truly distinguish in the mess.

A scream pierced the air and Charles spun in a panic, his legs carrying him in the direction of the frightened voice. It didn't take long to literally stumble upon the source of the terrifying sound. As he ran, Charles tripped on something soft but solid, his head hit the ground hard and he spun, ears ringing shrilly.

"A-A-chan?" His eyes recognized her unconscious form on the ground, the source of his collapse. "D-don't be dead, p-please, don't be dead!" It was then that he saw the other, the aggressor. A monochrome blade refracted the slightest glimmer of grey light in the sun. Charles' head ringing and body sore, quickly scooted across the ground, placing his body between Akai and the man.

"S-stop!" He shouted, his violet hand shooting up as if to both plead and threaten the man. Charles had nothing to stop a blade, nothing to convince the man not to do what he set out to. He needed a distraction but he didn't know how to make one. The meek, mild and shy young man knew this was going to be the end of his miserable life and for the first time in a long time, he wasn't ready. Had the man with the blade appeared minutes earlier, he would have welcomed his blade into his heart, but not anymore.

His hand fell to the ground, clutching at the cold, grey concrete as if it could somehow save him. "T-tint…." he whispered, almost in a resigned weep. Like blood dropping in water, the ground began to ripple forth with color, his purple spreading throughout the area beneath him and the others. Charles wasn't quite sure what he had done, but he saw this as his chance. He desperately tried to scoop up the girl into his arms and make his escape, hoping the man would somehow be distracted in the display of color.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • Sandra S. Saint
    Part 6
    A WONDERFULLY VIOLENT IDEA
    Once again, Saint was lost for ideas. As she watched Ma Midas take out one cleaner with a fire extinguisher, Saint got an idea. She realized what to do. She ran over to the fire escape and, with a brief struggle, she pulled the fire extinguisher off the wall. She looked down at the other cleaner, who was about to kill the other Tints. Saint put the fire extinguisher on the ledge.
    Don't do it. I'm warning you. He will kill you if you try this.
    Not if I kill him first!

With a gasp, Saint pushed the fire extinguisher off the ledge, and at the right angle to land on the cleaner's head and, if the fire extinguisher hit him, pound in the cleaner's skull and kill him instantly.
    After doing this, without even looking back, Saint ran to a clothes line hanging from to posts. Saint yanked off a clothes pin and pulled it apart, quickly gaining the wire inside of it that kept it together. Using the wire to pick the lock of the entry door on the roof, she entered the building and locked the door with the same wire. She then pocketed the wire, deciding that it may be useful later.As long as I don't die first Saint thought as she sat on the staircase.

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years

• Aye, do you want to die too?
    Sirius Oren Aelius ~ Kuro

He had to admit, that other brute sure had made a mess of things. He had had the girl on her knees in front of him, his blade ready for the kill. When here comes a loud mouth, gun-wielding, jackass. However, the smoke screen was good for hiding people, confusing them. It was a good tactic really it was.

Too bad they were dealing with Sirius Aelius.

Looking over his shoulder at Shelly, right before the smoke from the fire extinguisher had been spray, Sirius said. "Don't move unless I tell you and keep your hand on her stuff."

Shelly reaffirmed her grip on the violin case and notebook before bowing. "Yes, young master."
    The air became dense with the white smoke and yet Sirius had remained still. His eyes had caught the positions of everyone before the white smoke had obscured the area. However, he was fixated on only one at the moment. With steady and calm steps, he walked in the direction that he had remembered her being in.

Stopping only when he noticed her, once again, by his feet; he raised his blade high in the sky, his piercing slits appearing venomous.

She screamed though and before he knew it she was falling by his feet. Sirius' face contorted with some foreign emotion before he slowly lowered his blade to his side. In that moment, when her scream had reached its apex, he could only think, no, remember one thing.

That same freaking nightmare.

His eyes squinted with some pulsating pain as he stumbled back from the unconscious girl. "Dammit," He uttered to himself, nearly falling to a knee in his pain. "What the hell was that?" Normally, this was enough to cripple him, to make him toss aside whatever he was doing to go to bed. But not to day. He slowly made his way back forward, only to see another in-between him and the girl. Sirius' brows came together in a frustrated glower. "Aye, do you want to die too?"

The man didn't answer but he repeated a single word, with his hand placed on the concrete. Sirius was ready to strike, tired of the interruptions when suddenly a strange hue, something he'd never seen before had begun to pool out.

He had heard stories of the Tints ability to contaminate others, he would not fall for their plague. Stepping back, Sirius wasted no time and recalling a way around this alien pool. He jutted off to his right and stepping on a trashcan for just a second, leaped out of the bounds of the pool.

He found himself just a few feet behind the fleeing couple. Turning back around towards Shelly, Sirius halted for just a moment. "Shelly! Go get the car and block them off," He told her before hurrying in his chase for the tinted eye and tinted hand. "It's time to corner these rats."

He grabbed a nearby pole and hurled it towards the fleeing couple in front of him, hopefully it would slow them down or kill them. Considering that the boy was carrying an unconscious girl, he would either have to let her go or completely stop running to dodge it.

Seven kyuun

Years
  • picture.php

Blue, Purple & Red II
    Cold concrete stung her body as Kai's eyes fluttered open to reveal the most peculiar scene. Just moments ago there had been a weapon of some sort right in front of her and now… Now… "Charles?" The first member of her impromptu party was in front of her, appearing as though he had be shielding her from something or someone. Sitting up, she placed her hand on his shoulder and shook him, trying to avert his attention, but to no avail. It appeared as though he was in a trance and maybe somewhat in shock. Slowly, her sight went from Charles to the ground, the sight enough to make her fall back and whimper.

"This is… colour?"
    Sure, Kai had always thought her disease was contagious but not like this.

"Charles?"

"Charles!!"

It was then her eyes then moved to see the body. Next to a grey blunt looking thing was a body, its head maybe even oozed black.

T-that is…?

She covered her mouth in horror and dismay. Surely the boy who had been trying to cut his hand off just moments ago had just killed someone? No, Charles wouldn't do that. Kai picked herself off the floor and pulled Charles up, keeping a reassuring smile on her face.

"Come on, let's go."
    The first thing on Kai's mind was to find the second member of her impromptu party. …What was his name again? No matter, finding him was what mattered. Gently dragging Charles along, Kai walked across the colour beneath her, its hue almost leading her and telling her where obstacles lay. It was a good thing Kai finally decided to look up when she did. Right there, just a metre away was the boy with the coloured hair.

"Blue!"
    Was that the boy's name? No, it was the name of his colour. How did she know this? Kai even confuses herself sometimes. Running into him, Kai accidently knocked the boy onto the ground and began to stutter.

"Ah! AH… You ok? I'm so sorry... Here, let me help you! You sure you ok?"
    The words which left her mouth were in a jumble, but at least the blue boy seemed to understand. Looking over at her occupied hand, Charles seemed to still be in a daze. Must be shock… Holding out her free hand at the second member of her impromptu party, Kai smiled once again. "Thanks for warning me back then. Now, let's go. This place looks dangerous."

Kai paused, remembering the hue which stained the ground. Was she really in the position to trust and give out her trust? Who's to know these boys actually trusted her? Who cares, let's just get the heck outta here. Kai had enough of smoke and running away. What she needed now was a long rest …maybe even the odd apple too. Suddenly, like magic, a cold gust of wind blew through and the strange fog finally lifted and the sight was enough to make Kai's mouth drop.

"...There's more than one dead body??"

-------------- Xilfer's post follows:

Midas
    The Alleys of Kuro

Midas's attempt at confusing everyone seemed to have worked... or so he thought. He was unable to observe what was happening, which was an unfortunate side-effect of his plan. At least he'd managed to hit the gunner, who was now slumped on the ground. He began a heavy sigh, but just then, a familiar figure rushed into the room: Saint. She rushed right past him, paying no attention to his presence.

"H-Hey, wait!" he shouted after her, planning on asking her what was happening. He followed her a ways into the building, but when she picked up the fire extinguisher, he caught on to her scheme. It was risky, but it just might work, despite the fog.

Deciding to let Saint do her work, Midas rushed back to the exit of the building. He wasn't stupid enough to venture blind into the fog he'd created, but when he heard a loud clang, followed by the dull thud of a body hitting the floor, he knew his fellow tint's plan must have come to fruition.

And so, he waited with bated breath. Given that the alley was still shrouded in fog, it was all he could do. This game was quite high-stakes indeed, and he didn't even know what was going on. It was thrilling, to say the least, and he felt as if his heart was ready to burst out of his chest. Hopefully though, the fog would dissipate soon, allowing him to make his move.

The gust of wind Midas had been waiting for finally arrived, revealing all he had been waiting to see. He couldn't see much from where he stood at the exit except the body of the gunner, lying on top of... colored ground? So that had been the tint's strategy. Not bad, Midas thought. They must have used it to stall the other Cleaner long enough for Saint to launch the fire extinguisher.

Midas carefully took a step outside and examined the area. The first thing he spotted as he looked to his right hand side was a body, with a sword and a fire extinguisher strewn nearby.

"Damn. Saint's deadly," Midas muttered to himself.

Midas turned his head, finally laying eyes upon the three tints he'd been chasing so long. They looked ready to leave, so he waved a hand in the air nonchalantly.

"Yo. How you-"

"You damn murderers!" someone else shouted. Midas's head spun around to the other end of the alleyway, where a woman stood looking down at the body of the murdered Cleaner.

The woman quickly dropped what she had been holding: a violin case and a notebook, in exchange for the sword that lay beside the body. Enraged, she held it up and advanced towards the four tints.

"Whoa!" Midas blurted out, stumbling back. He hadn't expected the interference of what seemed to be another Cleaner. Just how many of these were there anyway? His mind reacted swiftly, however. His eyes shifted to the gun beside the second Cleaner's fainted form, which was at close proximity. Without a second thought, he picked up the powerful-looking pistol and pointed it at the advancing woman.

"Hey, hey, stop right there!" he exclaimed. The woman froze upon seeing him.

"Let's not be stupid here," he began. As much as he wanted to pull the trigger, he knew the last thing they needed right now was even more attention because of the sound of a gunshot. He probably didn't even know how to use a gun in the first place. Instead, he had no choice but to go for a bluff.

"I've got a gun, and you've got that little thing. Which one of us do you think is gonna make it outta here?" he threatened. "But I'm willing to make a compromise. Drop it, and forget this ever happened. Get a more honest job while you're at it, why don't ya?"

The woman glared furiously at him for a moment, dropping the sword.

"Back away slowly," Midas ordered. She walked backwards cautiously, keeping her eyes locked firmly on Midas, and finally fled around the corner after a few seconds.

Midas dropped the gun, far away from the unconscious Cleaner for good measure. It would have been far more efficient to kill both the Cleaner and the woman, that he knew, but the less murders the tints had pinned on them the more he figured it'd work out in the long run. The reputation of tints was already bad enough as it was.

"Jeez..." He turned back to the other three. "Anyway, like I was saying, how you doing?" he said, casual once again. "I'm Midas, the guy that made things ten times more confusing for you all. You're welcome." A vain attempt at lightening the mood with a joke. "You should probably leave now. I bet that woman's gonna contact the police soon enough."

With that, he began walking in the direction leading further into the maze of alleys. True, it was a confusing route, but jumping roofs again after a murder just took place would seem far too suspicious, and they didn't have long before someone came along and noticed. Leaving in the direction of the streets would also be suspicious. Then again, nobody knew his face, or that he was a tint, and the murder would likely be blamed on tints. Therefore, he was in far less danger than the rest of them, and could afford to take his time. If he got caught, all he had to do was tell them the truth, and he'd be home free. His efforts at friend making would surely be hampered, but he'd be alive and free.

Midas had everything planned out. Pulling his hood over his head and placing his hands in his pockets, he chuckled slightly. "Ah, what fun." He glanced briefly at their faces, making sure to register them in his mind as best he could. Surely it would be easy, given their blatantly obvious colors. "Oh, don't worry 'bout me, I'll catch up," he said as he walked past the three.​

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    Now Its Personal
    Kuro Back Alleys

The drops of rain landing on him was what woke Trigger up, but it might of been better if he never woke at all. His head felt like it was pinata after a birthday party. "F*****g s**t." he said out loud as he felt the back of his head. Not only was there a sizable bump on his head, but somehow the hit had drew some blood. More expletives were muttered as he struggled to stand up. The pain shot down through his body as he fell back to the ground.

All he could hear was murmuring as he tried to clear the fog from his thoughts. He had found the tints, he had them cornered, then the Cleaner with the sword had showed up and everything went to hell. He was so close to cashing in on one of those Tints, and was just ripped away. He sighed as he reached into his jacket pocket for his lighter. Just a smoke and I will go he thought. But something was wrong. Where is my Revolver? Trigger shot up, and with it his headache grew worse, but that didn't matter. It wasn't in the alley, just rubbish and broken fire extinguisher.

"They stole my f*****g gun." Trigger exclaimed as he crushed his now dead cigarette beneath his boot. It was the Tints, it had to be. It was their fault that the pages were erased and that the Cleaners now walked his streets. They were going to pay for knocking him out and taking his stuff. He reached back into his jacket and pulled out his 45. It had only been used twice but from now on it would only be used for Tints. He fired a round into the air then shouted for all in the alleys to hear "Tints, I'm comin' for ya!"

Last edited:

Zero Percent

Loading... Please wait
    Years
  • Owen
    Cleaner Corporation

"Just sign here and you are an official Cleaner." said the lady at the sign-up desk, as she slid a clipboard forward. Owen grasped the clipboard, and held the pen that came with it just slightly above the line for his signature. Am I really up for this? I'm not a murderer. I don't want to hurt anyone… He thought, as he stared at the clipboard intensely. But that will have to change, I suppose. I am not going to let my father down. I must do this. But what if…

"Sir?"

"Huh?" He looked up with a wide-eye expression. "Oh… um, right. Sorry." He said, looking down, scribbling his name on the line. He pushed the clipboard back to the lady, but kept the pen. He put it in his back right-hand pocket.

"Thank you. You are now an officially registered Cleaner, and have permission to carry a weapon and kill a tint." She said with a disingenuous smile. Owen winced at the word kill. "Oh, and do you happen want a tour of the building?"

"No thanks, ma'am. I'm not in it for the luxury." He said, turning around and walking out of the building. His intense grip strengthened on the object in his left hand. Owen glanced down, and noticed his knuckles were white. His eyes glanced over to the object in his hands, which stole his attention. It was his own intention, his own design, everything about it was his. This war hammer was in every way his best craft ever, and yet he didn't even engrave his name on it like he did with his others. He simply couldn't take pride in anything that was designed to murder someone.

"Yo, outta my way dude. I need ta get ta Kuro a.s.a.p." A man said from behind Owen. Owen looked up from his hammer, and looked behind him. Two men stood behind him.

"Sorry sir… please, go ahead." He said, stepping to the left so the men could exit. "May I ask why you're going to Kuro?"

"You're a Cleaner, aren't ya? Ya stupid or something? That's where tha tints are." explained the man with a scolding look. Owen whispered a thank you as the man walked away. He probably didn't hear it, but that no matter. That wasn't his problem. His problem was finding a quick way to Kuro. His father depended on it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back