• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (Δ) HOLON mythos (δ) [M] [IC]

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
  • Dun dun! Duduru duru duru duru duru duruh!

DUN DUN DUN! DURURURURURURUN!
    DUUUUU RUN RUN RUN! DUN!
    DURURURURUR DUUUUH!

Herra Walker - Battle! Vs. Wild Swablu!

Stuff4_zps2fde39ff.png

Charlotte White - Battle! Vs. Wild Wooper!

Stuff5_zps7b34db1d.png

Riku Graham - Surprise Battle! A Rare Encounter!

Skip grew to Level 2!
    Skip grew to Level 3!
    Skip Grew to Level 4!
    Skip learned Barrier!​

Nyx Lane - Oh, Surprise! It's Another Swablu...

Stuff18_zpsa67b19c6.png

Chryseum grew to Level 6!​

Drake Callibur - No, Seriously, What's With All These Swablu?

Stuff21Dexter_zps2ab00f19.png

Sven grew to Level 6!​

Delilah Forth - Battle! Vs. Wild Totodile!

Stuff122_zpsa3bfc6c3.png

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
    Years

• NyxLane_zps4ed3dc2d.png
    Nyx Lane

The Chronicles of Holon: The Scientist's Lone Adventure

Nyx Lane - Inventory;

ALMANAC Progress:
    9/721

Chryseum launched itself in the direction of the Swablu. Nyx was shouting out some orders as he scanned the Swablu with his H-Transciever. His Almanac was updated once again with a picture of a Swablu and a cluster of information. He saw that it was a BUG type and he immediately went for a Will-o-Wisp with Chryseum, setting up a good burn on the Swablu. He switched into Havok and the 'Mon recieved a well rounded tackle from the Swablu. Nyx ordered Havok to setup two Dragon Dance's. He felt bad that Havok had to take two tackles in a row, so he gave Havok a potion.

Havok was irate at the Swablu. He went for a Drain-Punch on the iritating being, and immediately the Scraggy felt healthy. The Bug Pokemon wasn't feeling as good as Havok, however. The Pokemon was ready to drop, but Nyx had no plans on capturing the Swablu, he ordered for another Drain Punch, but before he could go for the finisher, the Swablu went for another tackle, determined to annoy the crap out of Havok. Havok went for the Drain-Punch, regaining his health and the Swablu fainting on the floor. Havok was frowning down on the fainted Pokemon.

Nyx let Havok walk beside him for a while, aswell as Chryseum. The three were an odd group to say the least. Nyx was investigating many different Plant specimen. He found another kind of plant specimen on a tree, somewhat attached with moss.

Plant Species: Florus
    Dubbed: Nam amaritudo cortice

Nam amaritudo cortice was a good name for this thing. If his Latin memory served him correct, it meant, very simply, Really Poisonous plant on Bark. The plant, or the NAC, poison on practically every inch of it. Once cut open, one can find multiple different poisons. In the center, one can find Batrachotoxin, near the small apparatus. Near the tips of the petal, an unidentified poison has been found, but most presumably Ricin as it is poison located inside of the petals, and inside the petals are beans which contains sacks of poison. The stem of the plant, however, which is hidden in the moss is the most deadliest poison visible. It is a more concentrated version of Strychine, flowing through tiny tubules inside the plant.

The Plant's physical appearance is white, with small puffs branching off from it. It can be easyily mistaken for a tulip, and the surface is very fragile, making way for easy poisoning. The stem hidding inside the moss is the most deadly as it is both hidden, and can be easily pressed upon. When examining, do not come in within direct contact.

Nyx shut his notepad, his hand slightly trembling as he cut open the plant into oblivion to locate any other poison. He determined it was futile and continued walking on, placing his notepad back in his backpocket. Up ahead he heard a loud ruckus and decided to go see what it was all about...

He rushed up ahead into a clearing within the marsh, very close to the city line was an Electrode and a Raticate fighting eachother and two determined, obviously stupid, trainers urging them on. The Electrode was about to self-destruct, leading to harm to both Pokemon. He rushed up to them and said at the brutes, "Do you feel no shame for your two Pokemon? No shame at all for how you treat your Pokemon? Not even at the city, you haven't even done what the fatso asked you which was a really basic task. Already you start to fight, have you no shame you hedge-born oafs?" He said, directing his voice at the two.

The two, presuming hedge-born was an insult, and seemed puzzled at the word oaf, started to glare at Nyx and directed their anger at him. The two started to chase him, Nyx, wearing his leather gloves which he wore ever since he took up being a scholar, albeit leather wasn't the most professional choice, immediately climbed up the first tree he saw, making sure no skin touched the bark as more NAC might be on the tree. He held his grasp on the tree, determined not to fall. The other two, understanding they weren't physically able to climb the tree, decided to give it a rest. They walked away, calling eachother hedge-borns like six year olds.

Nyx got down from the tree a while later and put his hands in his pockets. He sat down on a muddy rock and started to read through his notes. He saw some pretty, young ladies up ahead. They were wearing very eye-seeking clothing, which was a completely stupid idea. Nyx stared at the women, he wasn't sure if he was staring because of how stupid their actions were, or if they were attractive. The poor women wouldn't last a month, if not two weeks. He sighed and got up, walking towards the city line. He heard more rustling behind him, but wasn't able to react fast enough as the wild Pokemon dove at him.

~*~

1.jpg
    68.jpg
    67.jpg

Last edited:

doge

???
    Years
  • Reyna Marshall - "Osha, osha?"

Inventory
    x6 Pokeballs (-2) | x3 Potions | x1 Antidote | x1 Full Heal

Reyna was already well past irritated and wanted quickly to get out of everybody's range. She hated waiting in this disorderly line with people trying to constantly cut and overall just ignoring general personal space etiquette. When it came her turn to gather her supplies she was in and out of the crates in no time; she did not want the eyes of that many people watching and waiting on her at all. In her haste, Reyna had managed to gather three pokeballs, two potions and a couple of status healers to bolster her supplies. Although she felt that she might've rushed herself in gathering supplies, Reyna felt it could last her awhile, at least until she'd get another chance to restock again. Well, she was hoping that she'd get another chance.

Within minutes, trekking the muddy marshes had brought her previously dirty but still discernable pink shoes to a canvas for clashing shades of brown. Her feet felt almost lightly chained to the ground, she could feel every step she took and as she began to reach further into the swamp, she was actually giving noticeable effort with every step. Fortunately her sneakers covered high enough so that apart from little dots and very slight blotches of dry mud, her calves, shins and everything below remained exceptionally clean despite her situation. Even so, Reyna wanted to get out of the swamplands as quick as possible and head to the city before the sun completely fell to night. She assumed that was where she and the other adventurers would be able to find serviceable lodgings for the night and maybe some directions or guidance on where to head to next.

The further in she got to the marshlands, the more this absolute putrid sounding unison of voices began to violate her ears. When she initially heard the noise, she followed it in hopes that it was some sort of indication she was getting closer to the city. Of course by the time she had realized that was definitely not the case, the faint noise had revealed itself as an ear gutting shrill screech that belonged to not one, but an entire unison of probably tone deaf, musically inept pokemon.

"Where the hell is this coming from…" Reyna could barely hear her own voice over the commotion let alone concentrate on where the source of the noise was.

With hands over her ears futilely trying to muffle the sound, Reyna fumbled about the swamps in a confused manner, trying to pinpoint the source of her plight. But then she noticed the noise was beginning to inch closer, and closer, and closer until she could clearly see the unlikely culprits, two adorable pokemon, a Wooper and a Tympole, with considerably less than adorable vocals.

Once Reyna dropped her hands from her ears, she recognized a performance very similar to the one in front of her far off in the distance.

"They must've split from the rest," Reyna said, observing them. "Imagine how bad the others must be if these guys decided to form their own duo."

The thought pleasantly amused her and in stifling her laughter, the sing-songy duo took sharp notice of Reyna's presence. Due to the fairly clueless and dumb expressions of their faces, Reyna couldn't help but start laughing again, this time unable to stifle it.

Misunderstanding the situation, both the Wooper and the Tympole took her laugh as a reaction to their fine tuned singing. Obviously offended, both pokemon began to take an aggressive stance. In her fit of laughter, Reyna did not notice what the situation was about to come to, but her pokemon did. In two bright streaks of red, Rowdy and Fiona both came to their trainer's aid, ready to go despite Reyna still trying to regain her composure.

"Okay, okay." She said, more to herself than anyone, as she started to calm down.

"Wow, you two are a real nuisance, you know that?" What a pesky set of pokemon these two were turning out to be, waging war on her eardrums and now wanting to battle her. Still, Reyna obliged, she'd rather battle them then let them continue wailing on her hearing.

"Rowdy, Thunder Fang on that Tympole! Fi, tackle that Wooper!" Reyna called out to her pokemon.

True to their clueless facial expressions, both pokemon were also fairly clueless in battle… Despite having ages to dodge or react to Reyna's pokemon, the wild duo simply stood there stuck in their posturing.

But once they were actually provoked, that was a different story. When his electric-charged teeth Rowdy bit down hard onto the Tympole's skin, a la Suarez. Reyna expected that to be the end of it, but it shocked her to see not only the Tympole standing rather nonchalantly with Rowdy hanging onto it, but also starting to crackle with bits of static which were directed right at her Houndour.

Taken aback just as much as his trainer, Rowdy leaped back and off the Tympole, sending a shot of embers in retaliation. When the flames made contact, the Tympole wailed out, a sound reminiscent of its dastardly singing.

"The hell? That did more damage than Thunder Fang?" It was starting to seem that whatever she had learned in school meant squat in this region. She turned her attention over to Fi, who was having just as difficult a time with her battle.

The Wooper had dodged Fi's tackle at the last second, sending her skidding across the muddy surface. She was now up huffing from certain rage while the Wooper cluelessly looked on. Reyna hadn't even uttered a single word before her Oshawott began charging at the Wooper again.

Turning her attention back to Rowdy, she saw the hound trying to dodge as the Tympole came bouncing forwards with static coursing through its round body. Rowdy fortunately had evaded the attack, causing the Tympole to come rearing down onto the ground, but only to bounce straight back up. All of this was so overwhelming to Reyna, she had never been in a double battle before and having to shift her attention between pokemon was just way too chaotic for her to competently keep up with. She hadn't even made a proper move since the first attack!

Rowdy glanced at her, making quick eye contact. He was waiting for her next move. "Okay, okay, get yourself together Reyna! Rowdy, Emb-" She was cut off by the feeling of cold, gooey, unwelcoming mud splashing all over the right side of her body. "♥♥♥♥! WHAT IS THIS?!"

Rowdy had caught the gist of her command and sent another wave of embers at the Tympole, resulting in another wail of peril. The sudden mud splatter that had interrupted Reyna's command was the aftermath of Fiona absolutely pile driving the wild Wooper into a very fragile mound of sloppy earth. Now pinning the Wooper with her mounted positioning, the Oshawott began to unleash all of her fury onto the fish pokemon, pounding her tiny fists into an unwavering blank expression.

Meanwhile, Reyna, much like Fi, was absolutely furious. The overwhelming anxiousness she had was replaced with fuming rage. "EMBER!" She barked at Rowdy, not realizing that in the moment between the previous ember and her being splashed, the Tympole had fired a jolt of a electricity at Rowdy, paralyzing him. The paralysis rendered him unable to move for the time being. The Tympole cried out happily, pleased with its work. It began to bounce towards Rowdy, ready to lay a finishing move. Reyna was panicking, the years of schooling, one of which taught her about status ailments and how to cure them, was nowhere to be found in her flustered mind. And the status healers she picked up earlier, they might as well not of existed.

But with novice trainers, there was always beginner's luck. Like the hero she was, Reyna's Oshawott, Fiona, came flying into action, lowering her shoulder and delivering a fainting blow to the Tympole. With the Tympole unconsciously tumbling away, Fiona stood tall and proud atop her dirt mound, basking in all of her newfound heroic glory.

Reyna let out a deep, deep sigh out of both relief and exasperation. She peered over at the direction Fi came barreling in from and saw the Wooper, fainted and laying rather peacefully in a makeshift mud bed.

"Well, okay… Oh! Rowdy, return!" She had almost forgotten her Houndour was still under paralysis.

With her Oshawott still ever so modestly celebrating its victory, Reyna took a long look at her fallen opponents. Despite all the annoyance those two had caused she felt a bit guilty about just leaving them here so vulnerable. "I guess I can't really leave you clowns here by yourself."

With a swift toss of two pokeballs and some consecutive clicking, Reyna was off on the move again.

"Cut it out Fi, we're leaving! I wanna get to the city before nightfall." With a quick adieu to her nonexistent audience, the Oshawott ended her little act and scurried over and up to Reyna's shoulder. The otter pokemon hesitantly poked a paw out at her trainer's cheek. "Yes?"

"Osha, osha?"

"NO."​

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • attachment.php
    Honoring Madeline
    Herra Walker
    attachment.php

Out of the grass, a flying Swablu comes out and sends a battle cry. Herra wasn't startled, but she quickly turned on her Holon Transceiver. The man did say nothing is what it seems, plus it's good to know what Swablu can do anyway, Herra thought. She clicked the features until she turned on the Almanac. So then some text appeared and identified the Swablu.

Wild Pokemon Swablu
    Male
    Level 2
    Type Bug
    Movesets include Tackle and String Shot
    Ability Swarm

" This is beyond wrong!" Herra screamed. " What kind of sick person lets wild BUG Swablus fly free? This is so illogical! You're supposed to be a normal/flying type you bird! Come on, at least for you to be dragon? But no, you had to be a bird bug! Just come on out Madeline!"

Torchic comes out shaking herself. But before she could react, the Swablu attacked Torchic with Tackle and sent the poor thing flying til it crashed a tree. The Swablu was clearly mad about Herra insulting him and wanted revenge. Madeline was pretty mad herself and charged towards the Swablu. Before she could strike, the Swablu used String Shot and wrapped Madeline into a cocoon. Swablu then backed up and used a tackle on Torchic. But the instance he came in contact, flames were everywhere, blinding Herra.

" What the-"

The flames died down and Swablu was on the ground burnt and roasted good. Torchic scratched him just to make sure he's a goner. Then Torchic walked up to Herra and used her own battle cry.

" Not what I was expecting Madeline but good enough. Nice job by the way!"

Still though, Herra thought. There could be more pokemon that are like this. Who knows? Maybe next time I can find a better pokemon. Herra giggled.

" Ready for more adventure of weird pokemon Torchic?"

Torchic cried out and both ran north straight to the nearest patch of grass. They ran and ran until the rustling of grass was near them.

" Get ready..."

The rustling got closer and closer and Herra activated her Holon Transceiver and had it ready.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    "m sorry guys but I might have to take a leave of absence, I barely get onto PC without my computer freezing. It happens on this site and on a torrent site and until I fix it I can't write. :( so to retcon my leave of abcence lets say I progress to the next town and settle down for a while because I've become sick due to some marshland disease.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Megan (Girl Hatched at the Daycare)

Megan was still against the tree, thinking about what she wanted to accomplish. I know I won't be the one to find mew. There are better trainers than me here. I believe... That my real goal was to get stronger. And get new friends. That seems about right. She shook her head. Getting mew would be an honor, one that would be fun. But I have done nothing to deserve meeting such a wonderful pokemon. I never even beat the first gym from Jhoto. I never caught another pokemon before today. Everything that went wrong, is all my fault. I should have been watching ninjask. I should of made father stay home. I should have been a better trainer. I should of picked another starter. Well, I don't know if that would have helped anything at all... Megan got back up on her feet slowly, still clearing her head. Maybe I should just not think about things like this... Walking towards the city, a rustling to the left could be heard. Now who could this be? Another wooper? Another tympole? I don't care what it is, I will not let it stop me from acheiving my goals! Meagan readied Nina's pokeball for a fight.

Back