• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :)

arcaninegirl3

stalker
Years
Hi! I'm Kika. 19 year old from the US.
I'm kinda still discovering my gender rn, so just call me a girl mmkay? ;-)

I started playing Pokemon at a young age and have been hooked since! (Although I've, surprisingly, never played GO!...or the Ranger games...) I'm an expert at trivia, but when it comes to the games, I'm still kinda intermediate (I save a lot).

I also like Puyo Puyo, Sailor Moon (and other animes) and, oh yeah, I love Arthur! (Yes, the PBS Kid's show. Don't judge me! xD)

Anyway, I won't bore y'all to tears. Thanks for reading! Hope to see you around!

Years
Never played the Ranger games either! haha so you're totally not alone. I honestly haven't seen that many people who have.

Welcome though, Kika! I hope you'll like it here <3 any Pokéfan is welcome!

𝒫𝑜𝓀𝑒-𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓃

Pokemon Speedrunner/Shiny Hunter
Years
Oh wow, I remember watching Arthur. Good times.

Also, I'm with you on discovering your "Gender" I'm a female and I like Girls and Males so I'm Bisexual. But I don't know at the same time.

I hope you will enjoy the Poke'mon Community. I'm new here myself so maybe we'll have a good time!

Back